Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Saw the segment! So nisha-viraj are having a discussion or whatever, Kabir comes. Viraj says something to him about playing games and Kabir gets pissed. They fight and Nisha begs Viraj to leave and hugs Kabir to stop him from fighting. Viraj leaves and Kabir attempts to placate Nisha as she's crying...?

So it definitely seems like Sumit has gone to Viraj to save his ass in the FJ and Viraj falls for his lies. Maybe Nisha cries because CM truth is out? Or at least she thinks so because Viraj mentioned it?

I like you guys idea that only FJ initially breaks but KN think CM has broken too. But Kabir being framed for FJ, would go against that recent spoiler that says Saurav would be framed?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Saw the segment! So nisha-viraj are having a discussion or whatever, Kabir comes. Viraj says something to him about playing games and Kabir gets pissed. They fight and Nisha begs Viraj to leave and hugs Kabir to stop him from fighting. Viraj leaves and Kabir attempts to placate Nisha as she's crying...?

So it definitely seems like Sumit has gone to Viraj to save his ass in the FJ and Viraj falls for his lies. Maybe Nisha cries because CM truth is out? Or at least she thinks so because Viraj mentioned it?

I like you guys idea that only FJ initially breaks but KN think CM has broken too. But Kabir being framed for FJ, would go against that recent spoiler that says Saurav would be framed?

All this is fine Isha...Did you watch the off screen interview? That's where everything is confusing..πŸ˜† 

The recent spoiler...As I said, it was just a mere speculation like we were doing.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My head is spinning TBH.. I know we were waiting for CM to come out ASAP but like THIS? I don't know.. half picture is more dangerous.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

My head is spinning TBH.. I know we were waiting for CM to come out ASAP but like THIS? I don't know.. half picture is more dangerous.

Shivani! I feel CM and FJ are not. We are just confusing ourselves with details and how. KN are sad and Nisha is crying...and everything fits. Sumit/Viraj has exposed both. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Shivani! I feel CM and FJ are not. We are just confusing ourselves with details and how. KN are sad and Nisha is crying...and everything fits. Sumit/Viraj has exposed both. 

I know.. all this confusion is coz of contradictory statements πŸ˜† at this point I'd have liked FJ in front of all and CM in front of Ramesh only.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

I know.. all this confusion is coz of contradictory statements πŸ˜† at this point I'd have liked FJ in front of all and CM in front of Ramesh only.

I would have liked the same. But honestly, if we look practically and not from story POV, I don't think Ramesh would/should keep the CM truth away from family, as there won't be any difference between him and KN, don't you think? 

I think it has all come down back to the same point, Ramesh's reaction...πŸ˜† Or say...reaction/response time he takes. 

Off now...Good Night! See you tomorrow..😊 With a fresh mind and soul..πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

I would have liked the same. But honestly, if we look practically and not from story POV, I don't think Ramesh would/should keep the CM truth away from family, as there won't be any difference between him and KN, don't you think? 

I think it has all come down back to the same point, Ramesh's reaction...πŸ˜† Or say...reaction/response time he takes. 

Off now...Good Night! See you tomorrow..😊 With a fresh mind and soul..πŸ˜†

That's true!! Story runs on Ramesh's actions and reactions πŸ˜†

G'nite :)
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay only just saw the segment
hell confused really,

so basically CM is out. Aneri said the family knws and blames Kabir. Maybe the entire truth abt CM is not out. The GF may only knw that Kabir planned to run away with the jewels in 2 months that too frm viraj and were confronting Kabir.Nisha maybe asked to end her relations with Kabir. she may have supported him and said she is with him in evrything and believes he is innocent and walks out of GH with her hand in Kabir's. Then the scene in KNH.

But where is Ramesh and Saurav ? Ramesh will never think of spilling CM before family before having proof right? and will he believe that FJ is really Kabir's plan? He is a good judge of chrctr. He sees through ppl using heart not brain. Besides he wud believe Saurav even though no one else wud, he knws him well. But i guess it wud be too much for him after CM . I dont want him to forgive him KN but he could see that something is missing frm the picture right?

Saurav is not in jail is he? that wud be really bad. Saurav had all the time in the world if he wanted to steal, surely GF shud see that...he had been the cousin's frnd for long. But i think he is in jail or something and is believed to be in league with Kabir. Cousins may not believe Kabir but they wud never think ill of Saurav. so i am guessing they are gonna be involved.

My doubt now is that when all this is cleared what wud make Kabir stay at all...we have not seen him in love with Nisha and i dont see GF especially Ramesh forcing them in marriage if CM is out...what wud make him stay is my question...unless he realises he has feelings for Nisha in a very short span of time but now the GF is against their relation...or better sumit does something bad meant for Kabir and Nisha gets deadly injured trying to save Kabir and Kabir has a realisationπŸ˜†...LT is another option but without VJ i dont see it happening

But aftr seeing the segment i dont understand how Viraj thinks he has got a chance with Nisha...its clear in the scene that Nisha has feelings for Kabir rather than him...it seems really stupid or blind of viraj to not see this
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Lakshmi I don't get why Viraj has entered the scene itself. May be he exposes FJ thinking he is saving Nisha and GF?
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Lakshmi I don't get why Viraj has entered the scene itself. May be he exposes FJ thinking he is saving Nisha and GF?

There's a spoiler saying family blames kabir for ruining nishas life n fj n she comes home (how did the allow?)
N there viraj comes n tries to explain nisha why he told them the truth n that time kabir sees him n tells him to leave n stop interfering n then they fight blah blah n den kn decide to solve the fj case