Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

but she is na thats why she was crying. she was sad even before viraj entered. what if viraj tells gf knows about cm and about fj assuming that ramy told gf about cm??? kn too can assume the same and in reality only ramy knows about cm not gf??? i am going mad coz of this.😆

Impossible yar. Ramesh told Viraj directly that he doesn't believe him..How would Viraj assume Ramesh told GF? So NO! I think Viraj would use FJ as a proof for CM? He would say Kabir plans to run away with the jewels as KNs marriage is CM? If Dadaji questions if CM is true...what can KN say?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

@Shweta - Angry Ramesh is definitely going to be there. It can't be this easy for Nisha again. But I see Ramesh giving in after he sees Nisha's emotional state. Of course Nisha would profusely apologize too.

Btw why would Kabir suffer? Unless the separation brings out some feelings, this is his gateway handed to him on platter. As for him feeling guilty over cheating GF and leaving, he was gonna do that still despite his reservations.

@bold You think so? 😕 I can picture that at all. I don't even see Nisha trying to talk with Ramesh. I feel she might with Dadaji but not with Ramesh... 

Kabir would suffer because he has been wrongly accused? We know he doesn't like it when Leela wrongly accused him. May be seeing GF hurt hearing about CM, he is sad? Or may be this is the moment, where he strongly feels how much he is attached to everyone? Or..😆 Ramesh has a word with him of breaking his trust, and that's why he would be hurt and suffers? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Ramy can support for fj coz that was not kn'smistake but sumit's planning but i want him to be angry at kn for cm.

But would Ramesh be able to think straight for FJ, when CM truth is around him. Wouldn't that affect his mind. Would he be able to think of FJ then? 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Lakshmi isn't in the picture as of now. Cousins are out of the question according to me. So Ramesh might confront KN...Or Viraj might call Ramesh and Kabir and break about FJ also? 

Ramesh wouldn't believe...but parallely Sumit tells about FJ to GF?

u mean  kn would believe that cm is revealed but only fj is revealed??? ho sakta hai.
i dont want cm to come out now. i want it to be out with LT only then it will be effective.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Lakshmi has to be back. At least RL would have each other. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

u mean  kn would believe that cm is revealed but only fj is revealed??? ho sakta hai.

i dont want cm to come out now. i want it to be out with LT only then it will be effective.

In a way, if CM comes out...I don't know how things would shape now. I mean...Dadaji wouldn't accept such nonsense ideas and would force KN to be together? FJ might come across as a careless mistake and not a conspiracy, nevertheless Kabir would have to clear hs name? 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Why did Kabir sign Viraj's land first would be the question? He signed Viraj's house also? 

FJ are in Kabir's warehouse, and he holds the swipe card. So even if he isn't involved, he is responsible? Question would be where is the RJ? They would know Sumit is involved, but would they be able to point without evidence,  especially when Sumit is also damaad and Leela is around? 

Ramesh has to take time...and Nisha has to see how much she has hurt him. I don't want KN to be self pitying. They have done a blunder and they deserve what they are going to face IMPOV.

But I feel Nisha wouldn't even think f Ramesh or speaking to him alone. 

though kabir was notinvolved in fj he was pretty careless. how can he leave his wallet here and there carelessly with the swipecard?? he didn't even meet the land owner or check the previous owner's name before signing the contract. 
maybe after kn calm down and think nisha will remember leela with the necklace?? ramy too has to be there for the brainstorming session along with kn. he saw sumit with the bag. 

will the cousins support kabir after knowing about cm that too against sumit??? what will be dolly's reaction??? will she choose to believe kabir or sumit??? she does love sumit. will thsi cause a fight between the cousins???
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@bold You think so? 😕 I can picture that at all. I don't even see Nisha trying to talk with Ramesh. I feel she might with Dadaji but not with Ramesh... 

That's impossible yaar! RN confrontation has to be there. There's no way forward if we don't have that. And if Nisha didn't learn NOW then she probably never will.

Kabir would suffer because he has been wrongly accused? We know he doesn't like it when Leela wrongly accused him. May be seeing GF hurt hearing about CM, he is sad? Or may be this is the moment, where he strongly feels how much he is attached to everyone? Or..😆 Ramesh has a word with him of breaking his trust, and that's why he would be hurt and suffers? 

He already realizes the gravity of the situation CM has created. He is guilty and doesn't want to hurt GF anymore, still he would have left without confessing the truth.

BRB!
Shwets1502 thumbnail

though kabir was notinvolved in fj he was pretty careless. how can he leave his wallet here and there carelessly with the swipecard?? he didn't even meet the land owner or check the previous owner's name before signing the contract. 

maybe after kn calm down and think nisha will remember leela with the necklace?? ramy too has to be there for the brainstorming session along with kn. he saw sumit with the bag. 

will the cousins support kabir after knowing about cm that too against sumit??? what will be dolly's reaction??? will she choose to believe kabir or sumit??? she does love sumit. will thsi cause a fight between the cousins???

I think Kabir would be angry with himself for letting all this happen. Ramesh might feel Kabir was careless intentionally because he had no interest in staying back? I think Kabir would have to earn Ramesh's trust back again. RaKa bond is going to be shaken. 

I think it's a matter of time, KN decides to gather evidence against Sumit. Saurav would always be there with them as he had known about CM from the first. I think Dolly would be on Kabir's side. But yes CM might cause a divide among cousins. Sukku might not like Kabir probably, but Bunty and Jwala would. Ramesh might know Kabir wouldn't have conspired but would he show his support so soon? May be his support would be the moment KN decides to investigate?

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Shivani RN confrontation? 😕 I still can't raise my hope on that. Either Ramesh would refuse to meet Nisha or Nisha would be very guilty to meet him. As for apology...she might...but would she realise the intensity of Ramesh's hurt? I doubt that. 
Kabir always wanted to tell the truth and leave. Probably he would expect GF to throw him out, while Dadaji plans to make him stay in the marriage forever?