It's the same set.. is it safe to assume? ðŸ˜†
Who posted the video?

I think Aman. 

I think we can assume...😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I didn't mean Nisha...but Ramesh himself. He may lock himself up, to calm himself down and get his mind clear? Not meet anyone? 

Ramesh would be forced to believe what is shown to him? Or he sees the contract the same night? It's difficult to imagine Ramesh wouldn't be in action when all these things happen.

You answered it here.. even if he goes to sort his thoughts he wouldn't take much time.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SH-

You answered it here.. even if he goes to sort his thoughts he wouldn't take much time.

And I don't want him to easily forgive KN too. KN has to work hard to earn his trust back. Nisha takes him for granted and I want her to feel the absence of Ramesh's support for her, for sometime. 

How would GF blame the entire CM on Kabir? That would be so wrong. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hello. kya challing. ðŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Paaras also posted a picture. Aneri is behind him and I think it's the GH courtyard. So can we assume, the segment scene is before the confrontation and after Viraj leaves, Nisha is crying worried about the consequences and what'll happen once they meet GF?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Paaras also posted a picture. Aneri is behind him and I think it's the GH courtyard. So can we assume, the segment scene is before the confrontation and after Viraj leaves, Nisha is crying worried about the consequences and what'll happen once they meet GF?

You mean...Viraj tells GF...then comes to meet Nisha at KNH and fight with Kabir..and then KN goes to meet GF? 

Wouldn't Dadaji want KN immediately before him when Viraj accuses? 

Also..Aneri said...GF blames Kabir for everything...Doesn't that imply..Blame has already happened and GH courtyard comes before segment? 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

hello. kya challing. ðŸ˜†

Same segment discussion...Speculate what could have happened. Why is Viraj there? Is he the one to tell GF? Does GF know both FJ and CM? 
-Facetious- thumbnail

And I don't want him to easily forgive KN too. KN has to work hard to earn his trust back. Nisha takes him for granted and I want her to feel the absence of Ramesh's support for her, for sometime. 

How would GF blame the entire CM on Kabir? That would be so wrong. 

I think we'll get this. But soon after Ramesh would come and Nisha will be grateful.

That's what I want to know.. initially it can look that Kabir planned to escape with the jewels but after Nisha-Saurav support him, at least CM wouldn't be his fault alone.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

but why would nisha be at knh is the question. ðŸ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail

You mean...Viraj tells GF...then comes to meet Nisha at KNH and fight with Kabir..and then KN goes to meet GF? 

Wouldn't Dadaji want KN immediately before him when Viraj accuses? 

Also..Aneri said...GF blames Kabir for everything...Doesn't that imply..Blame has already happened and GH courtyard comes before segment? 

If GF confrontation is before segment, then HOW is Nisha with Kabir?