Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

You mean to say...Viraj tells KN that he has informed about FJ and CM to Ramesh...and KN thinks Ramesh told anyone...but only FJ comes out? 
I don't know...The way Nisha is crying...i feel family knows. And Ramesh doesn't get a chance to confront? 

But how would Viraj tell GF? Ramesh tells GF? But without proof?

Yeah.. could be..

Another scenario.. Viraj comes there to talk to Nisha alone, and how he'll save her from Kabir. Meanwhile something related to FJ has happened and Kabir is coming from there. When he enters he sees Viraj and they get into a fight. Then the dialogues we saw in segment. Nisha is seen begging in front of Viraj and then hugging Kabir to stop him from charging again. After Viraj leaves she breaks down worrying how family would react and Kabir is consoling her?

If CM is in front of GF, then I don't understand Nisha in KNH. Why is she not in GH when this is out?
This is surreal.. Just a while back I was saying KV would get into fight and VJ would disclose the truth. Sach mein jhagda ho gaya yahan toh 😆
Aneri's line is what creating the confusion. She told directly that the family knows about CM. 
May be KN aren't in GH when the truth comes out? Viraj or Sumit tells about CM and FJ to Dadaji and others and through cousins KN gets to know? 

Let's come from first...😆

It's next day. Nisha is at home crying. Viraj comes. And then Kabir. KN probably accuses Viraj of playing games and Viraj tells it's Kabir who is playing. Can we assume, that Viraj has created some confusion then? Probably he is the one who exposes FJ and Kabir going to leave with jewels in three months?

Now..You are right...how can Nisha be at KNH then? So she hasn't met her family yet after they got to know CM? Truths getting exposed in GS instead of GH? 

So Sumit calls Viraj and tells about FJ and makes Viraj point at Kabir and saves himsef?
Originally posted by -SH-

This is surreal.. Just a while back I was saying KV would get into fight and VJ would disclose the truth. Sach mein jhagda ho gaya yahan toh 😆

I don't understand why thy have to get into a physical fight? 😕 

And how is Ramesh going to fit in all this? Stay indoors, not meet anyone?

Aneri's line is what creating the confusion. She told directly that the family knows about CM. 
May be KN aren't in GH when the truth comes out? Viraj or Sumit tells about CM and FJ to Dadaji and others and through cousins KN gets to know? 

Let's come from first...😆

It's next day. Nisha is at home crying. Viraj comes. And then Kabir. KN probably accuses Viraj of playing games and Viraj tells it's Kabir who is playing. Can we assume, that Viraj has created some confusion then? Probably he is the one who exposes FJ and Kabir going to leave with jewels in three months?

Now..You are right...how can Nisha be at KNH then? So she hasn't met her family yet after they got to know CM? Truths getting exposed in GS instead of GH? 

So Sumit calls Viraj and tells about FJ and makes Viraj point at Kabir and saves himsef?

@bold - Exactly!!  That's why Kabir says that you are playing games. Probably cousins told Nisha that everything is out or Saurav maybe?

@underlined - Yes, that way he's out of radar since he didn't bad mouth Kabir. But I don't get it, what about Saurav? Will his word won't be considered?

I don't understand why thy have to get into a physical fight? 😕 

And how is Ramesh going to fit in all this? Stay indoors, not meet anyone?

Viraj must have said something to instigate Kabir.

I don't think Ramesh would ever keep Nisha behind doors that way. She could be forced to not meet Kabir again.
Watched that segment again...Kya kya karna padtha hai. 
Taher said..Sumit had told him that Kabir is running away with the jewels...So one thing clear...Sumit is successful in getting Kabir Vs Viraj and he moves away...and GF also sees only these two. 

Taher also says...he TRIES telling this to Ramesh...May be Ramesh doesn't believe him but GF does? 😕 He knows something is wrong and hence doesn't commit himself on either side? 

Kabir directly comes and attacks Viraj? Why? So Kabir thinks everything is Viraj's plan? 

I think FJ is more or less clear. As for Saurav...Viraj has always liked Saurav and hece wouldn't frame him...and Sumit might say Saurav and cousins are trying to save Kabir and hence frame him? 

Now CM is what is confusing. Can the fact that Kabir runs away in 2 months account for the CM? 
Originally posted by -SH-

Viraj must have said something to instigate Kabir.

I don't think Ramesh would ever keep Nisha behind doors that way. She could be forced to not meet Kabir again.

I didn't mean Nisha...but Ramesh himself. He may lock himself up, to calm himself down and get his mind clear? Not meet anyone? 

Ramesh would be forced to believe what is shown to him? Or he sees the contract the same night? It's difficult to imagine Ramesh wouldn't be in action when all these things happen.
There was an Insta video of Nisha-Aman-Jwala at GH with the same costume as the fight...So can we assume confrontations happen at GH courtyard.

There was an Insta video of Nisha-Aman-Jwala at GH with the same costume as the fight...So can we assume confrontations happen at GH courtyard.

It's the same set.. is it safe to assume? ðŸ˜†
Who posted the video?