Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

What proof could Viraj have if not the contract?

I think Viraj would have proof for FJ and not contract..he would say about FJ and that Kabir is planning to run away with it in 2 months...and Kabir can't deny leaving in 2 months and hence CM xoems out?
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

But Laboni...Is Ramesh in the right frame of mind to think all that? May be he would brush it away then...but when FJ strikes he might think...but CM also coming out then would break him them? And he wouldn't be ready to even meet KN?

I hear you.After all he is human too and he will be not in right state of mind to think straight.I can't imagine his outburst against KN. He might not want to see them either.If FJ/CM breaks out at the same time in that case wouldn't GH will want Nisha to stay away from Kabir.Though, they r legally married.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Laboni...I think Ramesh would be stuck with CM betrayal and might not think about FJ then probably. Knowing his daughter has been cheating him would what br running on his mind first. 
May be GF does want Nisha away from Kabir...but she tells Kabir always stood by her side and she will this time? Or she came to KNH to take her things? 

Though long shot...may be Ramesh when he extends the support.. Kabir would feel better to clear his name? 

Would Kabir feel bad for cheating family...yes he will. But would he try talking to Ramesh?
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay, just watched the SBS segment. It is indeed confusing. Aneri said that the family has come to know about CM and blames Kabir for it. SBS people are saying that KN are having a moment when V lands in KNH. Maybe Kabir is explaining Nisha that he will sort things out and is asking her to do as her family wants.

But the very first scene shows that when V is talking to N, Kabir comes from the doorway? Was he outside or maybe in the kitchen? Lol...so puzzling.

Taher looks very very excited about the track๐Ÿ˜†. So, as per him, Viraj tells about FJ to Ramesh? Where is Saurav? Still stuck in the warehouse? That is not possible! Kabir or someone is bound to go there in the morning. And if only Ramesh gets to know about FJ, I think it would be easier to make him see that Sumit is at fault not K.

So who told about the CM to the family? Ramesh? or Viraj? And Viraj again met up with Ramesh to disclose FJ? Really?

EDIT: The last bit was the funniest. Nisha hugging Kabir like that, and Viraj leaving like a perfect gentleman? Is he ever going to realize that Nisha doesn't love him anymore, at least after this?
Edited by Mehrana - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Mehrana...The way Nisha was crying...I feel CM is out. And Viraj there right at the moment...I feel Viraj has exposed both CM and FJ I feel. 
As for Ramesh...he might not suspect Sumit at all? Because he is so preoccupied with CM? I don't think Ramesh would tell CM to family...but may be FJ...yet he would have no idea to actually confront...So I think it's again Sumit or Viraj. 

Kabir might have gone to warehouse and coming back to KNH? Or had a talk with Dadaji or Ramesh? 

FJ might actually confirm Ramesh about CM and he would be shocked with that? His trust on KN would be so shaken to respond?
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From Kabir's expression during the hug, it seemed like Nisha is telling him something he wasn't aware of before. Almost like he doesn't know that GF already knows about CM. Anyway, speculating too much on an SBS segment won't do much good, because it shows fraction of an entire scene...so I might be getting things wrong.

SBS people sound awfully clueless about NAUC as the voiceover goes "Nisha you should sometime trust others and etc and not trust Kabir".๐Ÿ˜†

So, does that mean Ramesh won't get to talk to KN in the next epi?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Kabir looked sad as well...so I do think he knows CM is out. Have to see the segment again to speculate more. 
But Taher said he is telling Ramesh that Kabir plans to run away with jewels...so.either Viraj tells Ramesh alone or makes it public in GF? 

I think Ramesh would see the dance and cousins being happy and go back home? I think CM truth is going to hit him more than FJ.
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Any who,lots of fireworks to see coming weeks.at least story is moving.bye everyone:-)
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Kabir looked sad as well...so I do think he knows CM is out. Have to see the segment again to speculate more. 

But Taher said he is telling Ramesh that Kabir plans to run away with jewels...so.either Viraj tells Ramesh alone or makes it public in GF? 

I think Ramesh would see the dance and cousins being happy and go back home? I think CM truth is going to hit him more than FJ.

From the looks of the scene, Taher's byte and Viraj's dialogue.. it looked like CM and FJ are out before Ramesh. But Aneri's byte is confusing. Can it be that Nisha is under false impression that entire GF knows and that Ramesh would have told them but in reality Ramesh has kept it to himself?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
You mean to say...Viraj tells KN that he has informed about FJ and CM to Ramesh...and KN thinks Ramesh told anyone...but only FJ comes out? 
I don't know...The way Nisha is crying...i feel family knows. And Ramesh doesn't get a chance to confront? 

But how would Viraj tell GF? Ramesh tells GF? But without proof?