Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Shivani...So GF gets to know one side and Ramesh alone confronts KN? Or only Kabir is a part of confrontation? 

Nisha...I can't imagine what she can tell for CM. But FJ...she would be strong with Kabir. I think everyone would be down...but later pick up to do Sumit's BP? 

What if Sumit tells Ramesh that he has saved the real jewels and Saurav is in warehouse with fake jewels?

Certainly entire truth is not out.

Sumit will do anything to save himself. There has to be some justification on why Saurav is not here or why Saurav's words won't be taken into consideration and Kabir would be blamed. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
So Viraj would tell GH and then to explain to Nisha he comes to KNH?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Shivani...But Aneri said CM truth is out na? And Viraj tells that Kabir planned to run with jewels...so I feel both FJ and CM are out. 
Kabir being blamed? Yes...Saurav is MIA then...Or both are blamed together?
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shivani...So GF gets to know one side and Ramesh alone confronts KN? Or only Kabir is a part of confrontation?

Nisha...I can't imagine what she can tell for CM. But FJ...she would be strong with Kabir. I think everyone would be down...but later pick up to do Sumit's BP?

What if Sumit tells Ramesh that he has saved the real jewels and Saurav is in warehouse with fake jewels?

Shweta,If sumit tells ramesh ab the RJ wouldn't Ramy question him why was he so scared when he asked ab the bag?sumit knows Ramesh is clever to judge a character.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Shivani...But Aneri said CM truth is out na? And Viraj tells that Kabir planned to run with jewels...so I feel both FJ and CM are out. 

Kabir being blamed? Yes...Saurav is MIA then...Or both are blamed together?

No I meant KN's side of story.

I don't think Saurav would be blamed. He had his entire life to steal if he wanted to. But SuLee can put blame considering DoSa.
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So Viraj would tell GH and then to explain to Nisha he comes to KNH?

So KN is unaware ab The situation?he comes and add fuel?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

Shweta,If sumit tells ramesh ab the RJ wouldn't Ramy question him why was he so scared when he asked ab the bag?sumit knows Ramesh is clever to judge a character.

But Laboni...Is Ramesh in the right frame of mind to think all that? May be he would brush it away then...but when FJ strikes he might think...but CM also coming out then would break him them? And he wouldn't be ready to even meet KN?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

No I meant KN's side of story.

I don't think Saurav would be blamed. He had his entire life to steal if he wanted to. But SuLee can put blame considering DoSa.

I think since there is no evidence against Sumit...and no one might be ready to believ Saurav? Because Viraj comes with some proof? So only Kabir gets blamed?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

So KN is unaware ab The situation?he comes and add fuel?

No...I think KN would be there...but when Viraj sees Nisha still with Kabir...he goes there to justify his.actions?
-Facetious- thumbnail
What proof could Viraj have if not the contract?