Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 27

Posted: 8 years ago
Wait! What has happened? So confused.. Anyone?
I am too confused. Wouldn't GF throw kabir out if cm comes out along with fj?? I don't understand how nisha is with kabir. And what about saurav??? Will the family believe saurav's part in fj??? 
I think both FJ and CM are going to strike at the same time and Sumit might tell CM is the reason for FJ? Nisha might be crying because family would have shown their hurt? 
Viraj telling the truth? That would mean he gets some proof? 

Ramesh is going to be silent throughout.
Originally posted by laboni11

So,could it be Viraj letting them know?I don't see Sumit doing anything at this point.He will be mere spectator and let both bros fight against each other.Why was Nisha crying so bad?Is it cuz of FJ or CM?I don't see Ramesh supporting any of this...Hmmm. 🤔
maybe ramy is angry on nisha??? ðŸ¤”. What about ramy seeing g sumit with that bag??
Originally posted by Teogapi

I am too confused. Wouldn't GF throw kabir out if cm comes out along with fj?? I don't understand how nisha is with kabir. And what about saurav??? Will the family believe saurav's part in fj??? 

No idea...may be Nisha tells she is with Kabir and equally responsible?
Originally posted by -SH-

Wait! What has happened? So confused.. Anyone?
see the SBS segment.  Its so cofusing. Viraj kabir fight. Naneri tells that the family came to know about cm and blames kabir. Both are in knh ehne viraj enters.
I'm hell confused after reading the spoiler.
Shivani...Read SBS segment. 
I too feel Ramesh is going to be angry with KN and hence isn't going to support them at least initially.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think both FJ and CM are going to strike at the same time and Sumit might tell CM is the reason for FJ? Nisha might be crying because family would have shown their hurt? 
Viraj telling the truth? That would mean he gets some proof? 

Ramesh is going to be silent throughout.
hownwill he get the proof?? And will tje family believe viraj without any proof about cm??? Kn can make a khaana if they see things getting out of hand na????
Originally posted by Shwets1502

No idea...may be Nisha tells she is with Kabir and equally responsible?
but then the family should lock up nisha in her room na rather than letting her be with kabir????  Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago