Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 23

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by laboni11

i felt the looks he was giving ramy was the same one he gave nisha while rejevting her while saying ilu aarti and while proposing her in the marriage,🤣[/QUOTE]

Here I thought I'm the only one can't stand his same expression day in and day out.No offence he needs to work on his dialogues delivery and as well as in expression cuz when you are sharing a screen space with actor like VIVEK who has so much persona to hold the frame the scene sometimes becomes very dull and bland.I didn't mean to hurt anyone.SORRY.
[/QUOTE] he seems pheeka in front of GF IMO.  vivek was giving so many expression and he was stuck at one.😕
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Completely agreed. Yesterday was definitely a bad day. I just couldn't stand his expressions...and on the other side we had Vivek giving wide range of emotions just with his expression. I don't know this self pity Viraj has been really irritating..
it is irritating. i wanted to bam him when he mocked ramy.😡 

I always found the proximity issue too...😕

Yesterday the market was nearly kaali...could have taken a step back at least. Ramesh was nearly sticking to his scooter's handle bar..😆

I notice that too during LA he was so close to Nisha that I thought that was creepy  as well as yesterday too.Does he has issues with close proximity?no offense to his fans?I'm just curious.😆

😆

feels like he is proposing ramy.😆
Originally posted by Teogapi

it is irritating. i wanted to bam him when he mocked ramy.😡 

It was so irritating. I mean...he didn't apologise even then for his actions. Just accepting that "yeah I was wrong..." was so 😡 And here Ramesh thanks him for telling?  

Sumit might make a wild allegation about CM and KN doesn't deny it? Rupan can also tell she read the contract? Would Ramesh be able to lie then? 

So VJ in before 50YC? I don't think she would tell the truth...but before that someone Nisha or Ramesh would know the truth. VJ might tell KV are brothers is a possibility, but then that has a long way to go.

No I meant VJ letting out the truth seeing the brothers fight. KV wouldn't know the truth themselves. Totally filmy I know ðŸ˜†

I always found the proximity issue too...😕

Yesterday the market was nearly kaali...could have taken a step back at least. Ramesh was nearly sticking to his scooter's handle bar..😆
even saurab used to maintain distance yaar but viraj came too close.😕
bechara maybe he was thinking his scooter as lakshmi.😆
Originally posted by laboni11

I notice that too during LA he was so close to Nisha that I thought that was creepy  as well as yesterday too.Does he has issues with close proximity?no offense to his fans?I'm just curious.😆

May be because of his height, for the camera angles they make him stand very close? 😕 Looks too odd... 
Originally posted by Teogapi

feels like he is proposing ramy.😆

And Ramy isn't liking it one bit...😆