Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Teogapi

i think as of now raka bond is not very strong but ramy is a good judge of character. maybe raka bond is established afterthey work together for FJ??  

kabir should know about nisha's past only then he will understand ramy's worries.

I think a point would come where Kabir wouldn't want to leave too? Not because of Nisha, but because of Ramesh and finding his father in him? 

FJ...I think Ramesh would be around...but not really bond with Kabir because of CM behind his mind. 

Kabir has to know about Nisha's past from Ramesh's POV. Nisha has moved on according to me, but not Ramesh. The fact that Nisha hid her past and he wasn't of any help to her and how she has done the same with CM- Kabir has to understand that. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i want ramy to bam nisha and kabir both. cm was idiotic and gda was more idiotic than cm.

Would Ramesh understand GDA? For now...he would want to shut his mind of any thoughts but just confront KN. 

Imagine...what would Nisha even tell Ramesh why she opted for CM? Does she really think the truth would never come to the family? 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@rema happie happie bday !! :) enjoy ur day :D
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

idont want cm tobe out in front of gf now. only ramy should know and it should be out in the open only after both kn fall in love along with lt. tabhi mazaa ayega. now everyone will wnat them to stay together but if its out with LT everyone would want them to seperate and more drama will be there. we can also have rdx sessions.πŸ˜†

don't worry Rema -Ramesh is very sensible out of all.I don't even see him question KN in public.He will never do that.I"m positive that LT will bring more spice in the flavor.how I missed SIngham Rehne Da Ramesh.with CM/FJ I see Viren Vs Ramesh.😊
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Ramy doesn't know to overhear...πŸ˜† He might see Nisha's love for Kabir..and would know it's not an act. At least he would be relieves Nisha doesn't love Viraj as Viraj claims. 

Ramy should know about LSD also. I think, whatever the circumstances be...at the end, Ramesh would fight for what Nisha wants...or here what KN wants. If Nisha understands Kabir's dream and him wanting to leave...Ramesh would fight for LS...and Dadaji for them to be together. But if Kabir tells about his want to be in the marriage as well as his dream..Ramesh would find a soltuion...but other side...VJ might enter and cause problems making Dadaji want LS. 

@bold: i want virah to come to know about that soon.πŸ˜†
i actally dont want kabir to sacrifice his dreams. maybe when kabir wants to be in jaipur ramy convinces him to go?? if kabir indeed leaves lsd i dont want nisha or gf to be the reason. maybe vj comes to india and viraj blames kabir for snatching hismom and then kabirmisses the last date in order to stop viraj vs vj??πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail

@bold: i want virah to come to know about that soon.πŸ˜†

i actally dont want kabir to sacrifice his dreams. maybe when kabir wants to be in jaipur ramy convinces him to go?? if kabir indeed leaves lsd i dont want nisha or gf to be the reason. maybe vj comes to india and viraj blames kabir for snatching hismom and then kabirmisses the last date in order to stop viraj vs vj??πŸ˜•

Do you think Ramesh would go to meet Viraj? Or they would meet again? 

Ramesh wouldn't let Kabir sacrifice his dreams. But it also depends on how priorities change. Situations might change such that Kabir feels RL and Nisha as top priority and not LSD?

What if VJ gets angry seeing all the lies and rejects Kabir's offer to go to LSD? And wants him back in Dubai? 

I feel VJ-RL isn't going to go smoothly...πŸ˜• 

I want an open talk from Kabir to Ramesh after CM...why he did it..what feelings he has for Nisha and GF and what he wants in life. No one better than Ramesh can understand him. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@laboni RDR is on the way...I can somehow sense that in yesterday's scene of Ramesh- Dadaji and Dadi. 
As for Viren Vs Ramesh...everything depends about how Sumit manipulates Viren or if Viren gets manipulated. Rupan can manipulate Vimla against RL actually. Sumit might see Ramesh as a great danger and get Viren on his side to fight Ramesh?
Teogapi thumbnail

I think a point would come where Kabir wouldn't want to leave too? Not because of Nisha, but because of Ramesh and finding his father in him? 

FJ...I think Ramesh would be around...but not really bond with Kabir because of CM behind his mind. 

Kabir has to know about Nisha's past from Ramesh's POV. Nisha has moved on according to me, but not Ramesh. The fact that Nisha hid her past and he wasn't of any help to her and how she has done the same with CM- Kabir has to understand that. 

nisha has moved onfor sure but ramesh is still holding himself responsible for it and nisha hiding cm makes things worse. i want someone make nisha understand hwo ramy's pov. and kabir can be that person.

raka all the way. i will party if kabir stays because of ramy. πŸ˜†
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even if he gets to know about MM mode...wouldn't his mind be thinking about Kabir leaving in 2 months? If he can see Nisha's MM mode, he would also see Kabir's jijak? What if he thinks Kabir is just passing time with Nisha? 

Ramesh is in a state where there can be so many thoughts pouring in. Is RaKa bond that strong for Ramesh not to suspect Kabir of any wrong intentions?

@ bold- million dollar question?what next then?that's where I don't see the logic of keeping the CM on board?after 2 months he will leave for LSD?why not get LS now rather than wasting time?or Ramesh would want to see their MM mode and play cupid?even though they are in love,they are too young and immature in marriage.they need to learn lot in life.It's better they break it-I know people in the forum will hate me for thisπŸ˜”.
Teogapi thumbnail

Would Ramesh understand GDA? For now...he would want to shut his mind of any thoughts but just confront KN. 

Imagine...what would Nisha even tell Ramesh why she opted for CM? Does she really think the truth would never come to the family? 

i think he will coz  he has closely observed KN after GDA. if anyone talks about gda now he can connect the dots.
nisha will tell him she opted for cm to stop rdx but the reality is that she opted for it coz it ws too convenient and she always runs away from situations.