Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
@Rema Helpless Ramy is back. That's what I said Ramesh would win at the end...😆 No Ja Nishu Ja...Here he would give her kasam not to go to Viraj..😆
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema Ramesh getting involved in FJ is exciting...I want him in for Dolly's LS also. I want him to be the one to inform V2 and Dadaji-Dadi regarding this with Dolly. 
i want him everrywhere.😆 where was lakshmi today?? missed her,
chalo guys gtg. kal jaldi uthna hai. have to go to temple, bday ke dinbhi sone nahi degi mummy.😭😆
Originally posted by Teogapi

i want him everrywhere.😆 where was lakshmi today?? missed her,

Lakshmi has gone on some school trip na...They didn't tell the days conveniently...😆 Lakshmi always goes missing when Ramesh needs her...😔

chalo guys gtg. kal jaldi uthna hai. have to go to temple, bday ke dinbhi sone nahi degi mummy.😭😆

Whose Bday? Urs? ðŸ˜ē 
mishkat looked so good before cake on face anf even after than when he changed
dress and came and definitely he is developing feelings for nisha and so
he looked at her and then looked away. he is resisting hard not to fall in love with her
Edited by diyah_us - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Whose Bday? Urs? ðŸ˜ē 
yep. mera aur kabir ka same day bday.😆
chalo abhi sachi mein going. mummy is shouting.😆

yep. mera aur kabir ka same day bday.😆
chalo abhi sachi mein going. mummy is shouting.😆

Great! Advance Happy Birthday...😃 
i am sure sumit will escape giving some lame excuses
Thank- you Shwets for moments. ðŸĪ—

first thing first- I totally loved today's episode.Perfect blend of everything.

Kabir's BD plan by Nisha and cousins.Cake fight,the hug,Dadaji/Dadi wishing him,overwhelmed to see the gift were awesome.Simple yet heart-warming.Mishkat was fab on the kitchen scene.He was so expressive in emotion.👏
Kabir's inner dilemma of lying and getting close to GF was nice touch to his character.He is dreading this CM- it is killing him and it's a matter of time as he will tell the truth once he is questioned by Ramesh/GF.Also,he is becoming slowly aware of Nisha's presence around.So one month passed of KN married life.So fast.Yaar! NAUC time line is so messed up.
Saurav-doesn't he have the swipe card?He will be framed by Sumit?I mean what will Sumit gain by framing Saurav?Any-who,Kabir is smart enough to come up with some plan against Sumit,with added bonus Ramesh will lead him.Sumit is just cunning but no brains at all.He is good at kitchen politics.
Ramesh-He is ready to question KN shows that some where in his mind he was skeptical of believing Viraj.I don't blame him.When you heard something bad about your loved ones from an outsider your trust and faith is bound to question you.This man amazes me with his composure and attitude.Even though,he had questions regarding CM in his mind but not for a second he let it show in front of Viral.Well-Done Ramy. 👏 I'm curious that if he ever get to see the contract what will be his reaction seeing Singham pic in it?He must be shaking his head and laughing at KN immaturity.
Pre-cap-One word UH-Amazing.Det.Ramy is on mission.KN dance again.Everyone is connecting the dots.Mission CM/FJ is on. Is it going to succeed/fail is yet to see?I have a strong feeling FJ will lead to Viren vs Ramesh.Mazaa Aya Ga.ðŸĪŠ Edited by laboni11 - 8 years ago