Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
@Rema I think the entire cousins would be involved in FJ. There wouldn't be anything to hide...and Dolly should also know about Sumit. She would get ready for LS now.
Originally posted by Teogapi

ya phir she sees the contract paper phir se and reads the pyaar mein nahi pad sakte clause and composes herself???

I think Nisha told that during self confession that though they had agreed not to fall in love, she has failed. So contract might not have any effect. 

But I think a doubt that Ramy might know can keep her at bay for sometime?
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Could be actually. May be that's where he goes in the morning and hence goes MIA for us? 😆
maybe in bunty's school?? thats how he came to know about his bunking??😆

maybe in bunty's school?? thats how he came to know about his bunking??😆

Talking about Bunty...would his 9k on video games come out sometime? 

Dadaji won't suspect Ramesh...but will he like if he interferes in GS matters? 
Also..Ramesh supporting Kabir, that wouldn't be something Dadaji would like seeing all proofs are against Kabir. 

Rupan has to come and pump Dadaji's ego against Ramesh. 
vo tohhai. but why will dadaji blame kabir?? sumit does not have any solid proof against kabir na?? maybe dadaji will blame kabir and rdx ramy and kabir will say he wwill prove his innocence and raka will work together??

Dolly's abuse should come in front of Ramesh too. I want to see Ramesh bashing up Sumit...mazaa aayega. I think one thing that the entire team would lack is evidence. Sumit would take that as advantage. 

But if Ramesh gets to know of the abuse, wouldn't he want Dolly to tell V2 about it? 

Also...does FJ have the power to keep Ramesh's mind in peace with CM truth?

Watching his daughter and son-in-law happily romancing and FJ on head.. combined it'd be enough for him to get distracted. He wouldn't let go of CM obviously.

Dolly's abuse should come in front of Ramesh too. I want to see Ramesh bashing up Sumit...mazaa aayega. I think one thing that the entire team would lack is evidence. Sumit would take that as advantage. 

But if Ramesh gets to know of the abuse, wouldn't he want Dolly to tell V2 about it? 

Also...does FJ have the power to keep Ramesh's mind in peace with CM truth?
i want to see ramy bshing up sumit and vv too. but sumit too does not have any evidence na?? its only circumstantial evidence he has.😕
i think abuse will come out in open after bp and will pave way for ls.

i think ramy will keep quiet for solving fj and by the time he solves it kabir too falls for nisha and he leaves it?? i think cm will be revealed along with LT in a twisted way.

vo tohhai. but why will dadaji blame kabir?? sumit does not have any solid proof against kabir na?? maybe dadaji will blame kabir and rdx ramy and kabir will say he wwill prove his innocence and raka will work together??

Kabir is responsible and he has to answer how FJ is in the warehouse and where real jewels are. Dadaji might not tell Kabir tried to cheat but he is in charge and he has to explain na...

Ramesh's one word in support of Kabir would anger Dadaji. I think RaKa and cousins would work together. But Sumit would know they people are working against him, and hence would be more careful. 
Originally posted by -SH-

Watching his daughter and son-in-law happily romancing and FJ on head.. combined it'd be enough for him to get distracted. He wouldn't let go of CM obviously.

He would need some time to calm down and think what is important. May be seeing KN dancing, he might tell himself that he shouldn't completely believe Viraj and decides to find out any proof himself? 

I loved how Ramesh said they wouldn't be meeting again. Kuch bhi ho, Ramesh just doesn't want Viraj in Nisha's life. 

Talking about GKI was He thought buying KNH and staying with KN would save GKI? Does he think if he marries Nisha after all this, it would save GKI? Ramesh was too good in holding his emotions and talking to Viraj. 
agree. if he marries nisha turant after this cm kaand everyone wil pointfingers at nisha's character for sure. and viraj living in knh will be a bigger issue. gki toh gaya bhaad mein.