Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Ramesh's case is different...and BBs wasn't speculation but truth. Ramesh already knew there was something wrong between KN.

Here Sumit has Shekawat's cheque which Kabir had signed...then the land deal which Kabir made...and fake jewellery in his warehouse with him having the swipe card. Sumit might ask how can he even come into the picture.

Bt Ramesh jus had dbts nah... only v audience know it's the truth right, so for him it should have been only speculation...Dat too coming from BB he should not have believed it outright like they showed him thinking... :/

And yeah I had totally forgotten abt the land deal part! Total sulee plan is confusing to me! 😕 I hvnt still understood wat is d importance of dat cheque... :/
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lgr007

dii  did you notice they were staring at each other as in both while feeding cake?(which totally doid not fit the scene)
things like that are gonna happen...Kabir was controlling his emotions while looking at nisha...what if he looses contrl and well behave attracted...dance is gonna be there adding fuel to fire

the eyelock scene was ok but i hate to see nisha in mm mode yaar. i just dont want her heart to be broken once more publicly. this time ramy too will  be angry fro ungli prt 3.😔
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Teogapi

but why will dadaji suspect his own son???? i want rupan to taunt ramy and co here.😆

Dadaji won't suspect Ramesh...but will he like if he interferes in GS matters? 
Also..Ramesh supporting Kabir, that wouldn't be something Dadaji would like seeing all proofs are against Kabir. 

Rupan has to come and pump Dadaji's ego against Ramesh. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Ramesh entering may stop the confession and then Saurav entering may stop Ramesh's interrogation. FJ would be out in front of Ramesh, KN and cousins. I wonder how'd Dolly react to this if it happens like this..

Dolly's abuse should come in front of Ramesh too. I want to see Ramesh bashing up Sumit...mazaa aayega. I think one thing that the entire team would lack is evidence. Sumit would take that as advantage. 

But if Ramesh gets to know of the abuse, wouldn't he want Dolly to tell V2 about it? 

Also...does FJ have the power to keep Ramesh's mind in peace with CM truth?
Teogapi thumbnail

I was glad Ramesh kept his respect too and didn't charge at Viraj...😆 His self control has to get into psychological books..😆

I liked the Kabir's kitchen scene a lot. He doesn't want to cheat the family anymore...but doesn't mind losing them also? 

Ramesh is really nervous...Like he is calm outside, but inside he is jumping to confront KN. He can't be in peace without questioning.

ramy was too good today. i was surprised he did not bam or yell at viraj. instead he taled camly. viraj was mocking at ramy. and what washe sauing gf ki izzat pe aach nahi ane doonga?? this is all his doing. had he stopped the pc in time and trusted nisha this wouldnt have happened and now he waants to play hero?? no thankds we have ra,my for that vsr.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Bt Ramesh jus had dbts nah... only v audience know it's the truth right, so for him it should have been only speculation...Dat too coming from BB he should not have believed it outright like they showed him thinking... :/

And yeah I had totally forgotten abt the land deal part! Total sulee plan is confusing to me! 😕 I hvnt still understood wat is d importance of dat cheque... :/

It's Ramesh! He knows what his daughter can do and what his daughter cannot. We may have a thinking Ramesh on Monday as to why he believes it may be. But it's actually a simple thought process in mind, combining all the events and behavior, which would give Ramesh the reason why CM is true. 
Teogapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Ramesh entering may stop the confession and then Saurav entering may stop Ramesh's interrogation. FJ would be out in front of Ramesh, KN and cousins. I wonder how'd Dolly react to this if it happens like this..

saurav bhag gaya kya?? my net was slow. rukh rukh ke aaraha tha, i think maybe dolly will not know of fj. that will be done akele mein only RNKS will be there,
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

ramy was too good today. i was surprised he did not bam or yell at viraj. instead he taled camly. viraj was mocking at ramy. and what washe sauing gf ki izzat pe aach nahi ane doonga?? this is all his doing. had he stopped the pc in time and trusted nisha this wouldnt have happened and now he waants to play hero?? no thankds we have ra,my for that vsr.

I loved how Ramesh said they wouldn't be meeting again. Kuch bhi ho, Ramesh just doesn't want Viraj in Nisha's life. 

Talking about GKI was He thought buying KNH and staying with KN would save GKI? Does he think if he marries Nisha after all this, it would save GKI? Ramesh was too good in holding his emotions and talking to Viraj. 
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deek_210

@igr007 She is NISHA n in her mm mode uska koi bharosa nhi .. Maybe she takes it as he is romancing her? :p :v waise b in article it's written ki "she ll think he loves her" so maybe he didn't do anything much but her mm mode made her think like that? Or maybe he really did romance seeing his expressions today after seeing N in salwar..idk?
I think after u r in love/attracted u see a person differently. She looked much better in sangeet but that time he had it in mind that he was just a friend

Yeah cud b 2 thngs... one like u said he is thinking differently abt her now n the other cud b dat dat this tym she is willingly worn that sort of dress... and on his bday so he may think she wore it for him... so xtra special! ;)Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 9 years ago
Teogapi thumbnail

He might tell something about 3 months or LSD and how he would miss her there...and that would bring Nisha back to reality? And Ramesh enters when Nisha is all nervous or something?

ya phir she sees the contract paper phir se and reads the pyaar mein nahi pad sakte clause and composes herself???