Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i too felt the same.  she looked fab in sangeet and shaadi.

but how will nisha think kabir loves her with kabir's baal kholo abhiyaan???🤔

dii  did you notice they were staring at each other as in both while feeding cake?(which totally doid not fit the scene)
things like that are gonna happen...Kabir was controlling his emotions while looking at nisha...what if he looses contrl and well behave attracted...dance is gonna be there adding fuel to fire
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Why don't CVs steal THIS? ðŸ˜†

chori karo cvs no royalty needed for this.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Yeah...he knew the crap viraj was saying had some truth, but he still maintained composure and kept KN's dignity in front of V. Now ramesh...he knows what is GKI in its truest sense. 

Kabir's happiness was so evident from his face. yup..sukku definitely isnt that immature. Loved the hug. I am such a sucker for cousins scene with K.

if confronted, kabir wouldnt even think twice before admitting CM to Ramesh. He is dying to come clean, he just needs the push. I hope Ramy is on his way to KN's. 

I was glad Ramesh kept his respect too and didn't charge at Viraj...😆 His self control has to get into psychological books..😆

I liked the Kabir's kitchen scene a lot. He doesn't want to cheat the family anymore...but doesn't mind losing them also? 

Ramesh is really nervous...Like he is calm outside, but inside he is jumping to confront KN. He can't be in peace without questioning.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema I think with FJ itself we may have RDX...Dadaji wouldn't be ready to believe Rameshians and wouldn't like Ramesh's involvement also? 

but why will dadaji suspect his own son???? i want rupan to taunt ramy and co here.😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Deeksha NAHI! Nisha can't propose...upar se Ramesh hearing it? NO! I think she would be stopped for sure. We have Ramesh and Saurav running in high speed to stop this on time..😆

Ramesh entering may stop the confession and then Saurav entering may stop Ramesh's interrogation. FJ would be out in front of Ramesh, KN and cousins. I wonder how'd Dolly react to this if it happens like this..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

He was being proactive. He has to go there in the end, shouldn't look out of place ðŸ˜†

Poor guy..😆 The way Viraj went away with the car...I thought Ramesh would fall down..😆
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i too felt the same.  she looked fab in sangeet and shaadi.

but how will nisha think kabir loves her with kabir's baal kholo abhiyaan???🤔

@rema She is NISHA n in her mm mode uska koi bharosa nhi .. Maybe she takes it as he is romancing her? :p :v waise b in article it's written ki "she ll think he loves her" so maybe he didn't do anything much but her mm mode made her think like that? Or maybe he really did romance seeing his expressions today after seeing N in salwar..idk?
@igr007 I think after u r in love/attracted u see a person differently. She looked much better in sangeet but that time he had it in mind that he was just a friend
Edited by deek_210 - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but it would look like he is going to die or something. ðŸ˜†

that can also happen. what if he tells nisha that he will miss her inLSD??

He might tell something about 3 months or LSD and how he would miss her there...and that would bring Nisha back to reality? And Ramesh enters when Nisha is all nervous or something?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Well my guess is dat by dat tym all d drama will start n ramesh might ask kb the truth n he might tell he is leaving in 2 months so Nisha might think he doesn't love her n wudnt confess...

I don't think Ramesh would get time to question. He is definitely going there...either by seeing the dance he gets confused...or Saurav enters telling Sumit. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

maybe for his music classes??? maybe he is teaching in school unknown to us???😕😆

Could be actually. May be that's where he goes in the morning and hence goes MIA for us? 😆