Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

nisha ka dress was like ki kisi kutte ne kaat ke phaad diya ho.🀣

NAUC ke fashion designer ki kitne pyar se izzat utaari hai πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
May be while dancing...Kabir tells it would be their last dance or something which will stop her confession?
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

By forced I mean saying all that today of all days. How did Dada ji know Ramesh was worrying about KN's marriage and if Kabir is the right guy? Just days before Dada Dadi were disappointed in him πŸ˜†

I agree.. both have different criteria for mapping Nisha's happiness πŸ˜†

i sense rdx comming in.πŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
And yes to Mehrana's question...I was wondering the same..why was Ramesh in waistcoat if he wasn't even invited or knows about the party? He dressed up to meet Viraj? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

That actually makes complete senseπŸ‘. I was wondering why her hair is 'loosely' tied. Convenient, huh?πŸ˜‰ oh so this is the subtle romane or one of the ways kabir will romance subtly. 

Lol idk but I hope its "one" of the way of subtle romance just for nishas sake :p then at least the proposal will b a bit logical warna its so out of d blue for kabir.. Just for nishas respect at least kabir ll think she's not mad n there is something which gave her romantic feelings towards him .idk lol :p but if she proposes it ll b so awkward bechara kabir won't even know how to react..he won't wanna break a girls heart.
waise I was thinking what if ramesh comes when nisha is proposing n hears her? :O ..jhatka he ll get
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i sense rdx comming in.πŸ˜ƒ

Why don't CVs steal THIS? πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema I think with FJ itself we may have RDX...Dadaji wouldn't be ready to believe Rameshians and wouldn't like Ramesh's involvement also? 

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

One thing in common...All belong to Rameshians with captain Ramesh...whom senior GF would never believe...and they don't have proof against Sumit..while Sumit has lot of proofs against Kabir.

Now sumit too doesn't hv proof nah? KabSa took kabsa of cm paper nah! Hehe. Bt yeah like Ramesh believed BB speculation others too can believe it n even if they dnt believe him n trust kb... thr will still be too much monetary loss if the jewels rnt recovered on time ...
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

i was thinking the same 
finally i understand "subtle romance"

kabir was staring intently...but i thought she looked way more beautiful on engagement and many other occasions

i too felt the same.  she looked fab in sangeet and shaadi.
but how will nisha think kabir loves her with kabir's baal kholo abhiyaan???πŸ€”