Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: deek_210

Lol in my filmy mind I'm so sure he's gonna open nisha's tied hair :p :p :v n that's the subtle romance maybe

That actually makes complete senseπŸ‘. I was wondering why her hair is 'loosely' tied. Convenient, huh?πŸ˜‰ oh so this is the subtle romane or one of the ways kabir will romance subtly. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Phrase decoded πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

Finally! πŸ˜†

Ramesh might not have an attack with this romance...πŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and seriously its been a month really?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deek_210

But after this banging its so evident that ramesh will b involved in solving the fj..mazaaa ayega ab haha. But I still don't get what summits trying to do now ..what will happen by locking saurav inside? Someone will open maybe kabir as they have to for delivery n then saurav will say the truth..y won't gf believe when he saw him doing adlabadli?

Because Sumit would say he saw Saurav doing adlabadli? Rameshians wouldn't have expected that na? We might have security finding Saurav inside may be? And he calls Gangwals? And we have Sumit and Saurav fight..and DoSa comes up...it can turn really ugly. Rameshians need proof now...else they are going to be on the receiving end. 

I am loving the way how smoothly Ramesh is getting into everything now. 

But I think Ramesh might be cold towards KN and they would feel something is wrong.
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the cake party
Koi Saurabh ko bachao koi Kabire ko jagaao
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nisha ka dress was like ki kisi kutte ne kaat ke phaad diya ho.🀣
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I didn't think it was forced. Dadaji always thought Kabir is right for Nisha...Or say for a girl like Nisha..Kabir is right...You know what I mean..πŸ˜† He would never praise Kabir..πŸ˜†

I liked the portion Dadaji said about how one thing that's common for both Ramesh and Dadaji is Nisha's happiness...Soon they are going to be fighting for it again. 

By forced I mean saying all that today of all days. How did Dada ji know Ramesh was worrying about KN's marriage and if Kabir is the right guy? Just days before Dada Dadi were disappointed in him πŸ˜†

I agree.. both have different criteria for mapping Nisha's happiness πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lgr007

and seriously its been a month really?

Our timeline..it's over a month...πŸ˜† But yeah...I think this timeline we can adjust...πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

By forced I mean saying all that today of all days. How did Dada ji know Ramesh was worrying about KN's marriage and if Kabir is the right guy? Just days before Dada Dadi were disappointed in him πŸ˜†

I agree.. both have different criteria for mapping Nisha's happiness πŸ˜†

I think Dadaji told that without knowing Ramesh was worried. (He was too worried there) I think he was just sharing his happiness...And you know grandparents na..they don't really remember what their grandchildren do..mistakes they do...Dadaji would have forgotten about Kabir's mistakes. 

I am waiting for one taunt from Dadaji now...bahut din ho gaye.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehrana

That actually makes complete senseπŸ‘. I was wondering why her hair is 'loosely' tied. Convenient, huh?πŸ˜‰ oh so this is the subtle romane or one of the ways kabir will romance subtly. 

i was thinking the same 
finally i understand "subtle romance"

kabir was staring intently...but i thought she looked way more beautiful on engagement and many other occasions