Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lgr007

i think Ramesh was on the way to KNH when he bumped into Sumit...this means that Ramesh is gonna see KN romancing and is gonna be hell confused...he may not ask directly but i hope he implies something

Ramesh being there itself should stop the romance...Also kids are around...😆 but I think with Ramesh's entry, whatever happening would stop...but before he asks Saurav calls or Saurav comes and tells about what happened at the warehouse?
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was pretty good episode.
Was slightly confused with Ramesh believing or not believing Viraj, but than how are you supposed to feel when someone tells you your daughters marriage is going to end in the next two months and she isn't happy in her marriage, you might not believe that person, but have something in your heart.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

okay first things first

Saurav is gonna be framed ? that was not much expected...Ramesh believes Viraj...oh man this is bad...he wants to ask KN why did they do this? So CM is gonna be out.

fav part

Loved Kabir's bday...i felt bad for him when he silently cried but equally happy at the surprise and its effect on him

He could be.. the idea was discussed when Kabir gave Saurav the swipe card. I'd love a twist 😆

I liked the kitchen scene. Mishkat was amazing there. They should give him more emotional scenes, he's really good at it. It's nice how LT is being brought back with subtle advances in Kabir's past.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i think thats when leela ka necklace will come to play. cvs are too clever yaar.👏

I think Sumit dashing Ramesh with the bag..and giving some excuse...Ramesh would clearly know the bag has the real jewels when the issue is raised. 

Now Sumit and Leela can be clever, and before they get confronted, they may hide the bag or switch the jewels somewhere and when Rameshians find nothing...Dadaji would be furious.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Shivani

Didn't Ramesh look like he would have a panic attack in the middle..the way he said BAS! I thought he was going to lose control. His trust on KN is too much. It's going to be broken, or already broken badly. 

I know.. That "Shauk se kijiye lekin sach jaane ke baad.." was really... He'd be devastated 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi0513

It was pretty good episode.
Was slightly confused with Ramesh believing or not believing Viraj, but than how are you supposed to feel when someone tells you your daughters marriage is going to end in the next two months and she isn't happy in her marriage, you might not believe that person, but have something in your heart.

Ramesh already knew something was not right between KN and they are playing some plan..and Viraj's words just fitted the bill for Ramesh. Also..Ramesh is good in judging. He would know if Viraj was lying or not. 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, ramesh was dolled up for no reason? He wasnt invited to the party?

Loved how Ramesh said that N is his daughter and K is his son-in-law and he trusts them. It was expected but awesome to watch nonetheless. Viraj really needs to work on his attitude. His 'concern' looked so fake. It was like he was just trying to make Ramesh feel how mahaan he is and that he is doing Ramesh and Nisha some kind of favour. 

Did the cousins hear Kabir lying to his mom? LOL!! I was so embarrassed. And how could he be so blind as to not see the balloons? Hahahaha...creative liberty. But loved the cousins giving him gift and later putting cake on him. Then Kabir putting cake on Nisha and mimicing her about encouraging the cousins. A really lively moment. The group hug of Kabir, sukku, jwala ans bunty was awww. I just love how effortlessly Kabir blends with them. Dada dadi wishing kabir was adorable. I love kabir's relationship with each of the gangwals. 

The SauSu scene was funny. Sau is such an idiot. He should have left as soon as the lights were off. And sumit ran out of luck. Of all the people he is going to cross paths with Ramesh. Lol. So much for FJ

Nisha looked pretty in the outfit...which wasnt a salwar kameez. Kabir's reaction to it was very natural and controlled as of now. Oh and i love how kabir is guilty about cheating the family. Accha hai...

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ramesh and Rameshians are the only ones who found Sumit suspicious...thats a disadvantage here...but the precap was what we needed...Ramesh is gonna be caught up in FJ now so cm is up for later or is it gonna be with Sumit's BP...sumit's BP seems to be sooner than we expected
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

I know.. That "Shauk se kijiye lekin sach jaane ke baad.." was really... He'd be devastated 

The way he sat in front of Dadaji-Dadi...I really thought he was going to have an attack

Viraj mocked Ramesh a lot and today it was so very obvious. He showed like he is the one who loves Nisha and no one else. Also..the way he said he had made mistakes but not this time..I didn't feel he really meant all those. 

I hated when Ramesh said Nisha is his daughter and Kabir is his son-in-law and he trusts them. Man..he just can't give up his kids. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Btw.. Dada ji praising Kabir as the best choice for a husband for Nisha was so out of the blue and forced. 😆