Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Moments
1. Viraj tells about the contract and how the family is going to be insulted after 2 months. He tells he loves Nisha and Nisha loves him, and Nisha's life would be ruined because of the contract. It's too much for Ramesh to hear and him telling that he trusts Nisha and Kabir, and Viraj asking him to trust after he presents the proof was good. 

2. Kabir being sad to be alone on his birthday, talking to his mother on phone and lying he is at a party and crying alone...Kabir has had a lonely childhood too. His happiness seeing the cousins and his gift was really good. 

3. Dadaji-Dadi wishing Kabir was really nice. Dadi wishing to hold a party for Dadaji was funny. Ramesh coming in and telling he wants to meet Kabir and Nisha...wasn't he dressed for the party? And in his mind he tells, he wants to ask why KN cheated him? Does tht mean he has believed Viraj? 

4. Saurav following Sumit and seeing him switching jewels was good. But how did Sumit enter without the swipe card? Where was the security? Now Sumit has locked Saurav and might frame him along with Kabir. 

5. Cake party was funny. But Kabir does want to leave in 2 months, and doesn't want to cheat the family anymore. 

6. Precap: Sumit bangs into Ramesh with the bag at GH. Ramesh is suspicious and confused at nervous Sumit. 
I loved the episode today. Perfect blend! And the precap is icing on the cake. This is me after the episode --->

saurav can always call kabir and then he can use the swipe card to free him na??
Thanks Shwets...can't wait to watch
Precap was perfect! So we have Ramesh everywhere. And when cousins and KN+duffer tells it's Sumit...Ramesh would definitely believe. 
@Rema But Kabir has given the swipe card to Saurav..But where were they? I mean..it was a normal door that Sumit locked? Whatever it is...Saurav doesn't have proof for FJ..but just his word. But Kabir would be caught with FJ in the warehouse 
okay first things first
Saurav is gonna be framed ? that was not much expected...Ramesh believes Viraj...oh man this is bad...he wants to ask KN why did they do this? So CM is gonna be out.

fav part

Loved Kabir's bday...i felt bad for him when he silently cried but equally happy at the surprise and its effect on him
@Shivani
Didn't Ramesh look like he would have a panic attack in the middle..the way he said BAS! I thought he was going to lose control. His trust on KN is too much. It's going to be broken, or already broken badly. 
Originally posted by lgr007

okay first things first
Saurav is gonna be framed ? that was not much expected...Ramesh believes Viraj...oh man this is bad...he wants to ask KN why did they do this? So CM is gonna be out.

fav part

Loved Kabir's bday...i felt bad for him when he silently cried but equally happy at the surprise and its effect on him

Sumit didn't expect Saurav...So it's added advantage. He can bring in DoSa also..and tels that's why Saurav is pointing at him? 

Ramesh already had his suspicions na? But good he didn't let Viraj know that he believed him. 

Kabir's Bday was really good. Simple (for now). I really want Ramesh to make an entry..and then Saurav who would tell what happened...They may all find real jewels with Sumit and BP happens immediately? That would be too soon.
i think Ramesh was on the way to KNH when he bumped into Sumit...this means that Ramesh is gonna see KN romancing and is gonna be hell confused...he may not ask directly but i hope he implies something
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Precap was perfect! So we have Ramesh everywhere. And when cousins and KN+duffer tells it's Sumit...Ramesh would definitely believe. 
@Rema But Kabir has given the swipe card to Saurav..But where were they? I mean..it was a normal door that Sumit locked? Whatever it is...Saurav doesn't have proof for FJ..but just his word. But Kabir would be caught with FJ in the warehouse 
i think thats when leela ka necklace will come to play. cvs are too clever yaar.👏