Razia Sultan

Shocking Spoiler (Page 14)

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Altu would enter palace,  that could be yaldoz ka palce too what if he is going to kill yaldoz only
My sis ki aqal not mineLOL

nahin jayega too wooo delhi ki palace mein hi and now i have guts feeling that altu will be apointed to kill jagat bhai jaan...ROFL

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Did u guys saw the charcter intro of razia sultan where there was a brief about all the characters. there was written that altunia is a very skilled mercenary... from that time i guessed that he might go back to his previous life at some point...
But there it is also mentioned that he was someone who can do anything to get the trone but at the same time he will have immense love for razia...
So i think iss spoiler see kuch ghabrane wali baat nahin hain... at least hum sab ko pata hain kii razia yaldooz se shadi too kabhi nahin karegi... yee too kabhi nahin hoo sakta..LOL

To Mirza sahab ki fitrat badal jaye gi Shocked
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Originally posted by overactor

Altu would enter palace,  that could be yaldoz ka palce too what if he is going to kill yaldoz only
My sis ki aqal not mineLOL

nahin jayega too wooo delhi ki palace mein hi and now i have guts feeling that altu will be apointed to kill jagat bhai jaan...ROFL
Nahi yr then who would save razo from yaldozDead and haji ko bhaijaan se kya even turkan has not send any assasins for him.
Either iltutlmish or yaldoz
BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Can't wait for the day he gets to know that Razia is the shehzadi Day Dreaming

Audition video mein bol raha tha ke Razia use Delhi ka taaj or something like that de gi Ermm

Yes he was telling that he will break down the wall of royal pride which us surrounded around razia. princess razia will herself offer her the crown of delhi sultan... his dialouges were too good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Did u guys saw the charcter intro of razia sultan where there was a brief about all the characters. there was written that altunia is a very skilled mercenary... from that time i guessed that he might go back to his previous life at some point...
But there it is also mentioned that he was someone who can do anything to get the trone but at the same time he will have immense love for razia...
So i think iss spoiler see kuch ghabrane wali baat nahin hain... at least hum sab ko pata hain kii razia yaldooz se shadi too kabhi nahin karegi... yee too kabhi nahin hoo sakta..LOL

To Mirza sahab ki fitrat badal jaye gi Shocked

fitrat badal jayega sayad.. par razia kee liye us kaa feelings nahin badlega...Embarrassed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Altu se iltutmish wese bhi impressed hoga to isiliye hoga wo sb. Altu won't be assigned to kill bhai jaan bhai jaan k marne se sirf ruknu ko faida he aur wo dono interested nhi abhi
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Altu delhi palace me razo k saviour hone k wja se hi enter hogaErmm
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Those intros r all fazool.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Razia Sultan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index