Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: HaremSultan

Yes but I want Mrs altunia to think about Mr altunia. Real razia loved him despite his rebellion,so much so that she never left his side,same with altu but in the show I feel she is always rude with him. Not for once she tried to talk nicely with him.

Arre jab pyar ho ga tab pyar se bole gi na, sab eik hi din mein to nahi dikhayen ge na πŸ˜†

Abhi to woh dost bhi nahi bane πŸ˜†
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes but I want Mrs altunia to think about Mr altunia. Real razia loved him despite his rebellion,so much so that she never left his side,same with altu but in the show I feel she is always rude with him. Not for once she tried to talk nicely with him.

She is a princess its natural but she trusts him so much even after he endangered her life and she doesn't understand she still trusts him enough to learn from him
They r perfect. And even altu is not shareef he is kinda rude too sometimes πŸ˜†
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I felt she was nice enough to him during their training sessions.πŸ˜†

Writers need to show some nok jhok b/w couples, that's why they immediately had them argue after he rescued her from the slave traders...giving Razia a nice excuse (only in a showπŸ˜†) to be grateful and still not warm up to him.πŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I felt she was nice enough to him during their training sessions.πŸ˜†

Writers need to show some nok jhok b/w couples, that's why they immediately had them argue after he rescued her from the slave traders...giving Razia a nice excuse (only in a showπŸ˜†) to be grateful and still not warm up to him.πŸ˜†

Haan she was nice. Are altu has high level ka attitude too. Wo shehzadi kyun uske attitude k saamne jhuke. But she is not o rude bas sahi he. Riya rude kya hta he ye koi humse poocheπŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think razia was rude to altunia.. yeah she might be a bit annoyed by him. but rudeness is far away from their behavior to each other till now... if she was really rude to him she would never ever ask him to teach her thats what i feel.. there little argument is just the reaction to each other attitude and i really enjoyed that..😳
I believe there will be a general announcement in ghazni of their marriage and that's how altu think that his sehzade is getting married and will go to hazi. I don't think razo can get married in one day pusode. Her parents and family should also be present in nikah. Hate this track. I won't watch till this yaldoz crap ends.