Shocking Spoiler - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Did u guys saw the charcter intro of razia sultan where there was a brief about all the characters. there was written that altunia is a very skilled mercenary... from that time i guessed that he might go back to his previous life at some point...
But there it is also mentioned that he was someone who can do anything to get the trone but at the same time he will have immense love for razia...
So i think iss spoiler see kuch ghabrane wali baat nahin hain... at least hum sab ko pata hain kii razia yaldooz se shadi too kabhi nahin karegi... yee too kabhi nahin hoo sakta..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by overactor

Altu would enter palace,  that could be yaldoz ka palce too what if he is going to kill yaldoz only
My sis ki aqal not mineπŸ˜†

nahin jayega too wooo delhi ki palace mein hi and now i have guts feeling that altu will be apointed to kill jagat bhai jaan...🀣
Originally posted by ifians

Did u guys saw the charcter intro of razia sultan where there was a brief about all the characters. there was written that altunia is a very skilled mercenary... from that time i guessed that he might go back to his previous life at some point...
But there it is also mentioned that he was someone who can do anything to get the trone but at the same time he will have immense love for razia...
So i think iss spoiler see kuch ghabrane wali baat nahin hain... at least hum sab ko pata hain kii razia yaldooz se shadi too kabhi nahin karegi... yee too kabhi nahin hoo sakta..πŸ˜†

To Mirza sahab ki fitrat badal jaye gi πŸ˜²

nahin jayega too wooo delhi ki palace mein hi and now i have guts feeling that altu will be apointed to kill jagat bhai jaan...🀣
Nahi yr then who would save razo from yaldoz🀒 and haji ko bhaijaan se kya even turkan has not send any assasins for him.
Either iltutlmish or yaldoz
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Can't wait for the day he gets to know that Razia is the shehzadi 

Audition video mein bol raha tha ke Razia use Delhi ka taaj or something like that de gi πŸ€”

Yes he was telling that he will break down the wall of royal pride which us surrounded around razia. princess razia will herself offer her the crown of delhi sultan... his dialouges were too good..
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

To Mirza sahab ki fitrat badal jaye gi πŸ˜²

fitrat badal jayega sayad.. par razia kee liye us kaa feelings nahin badlega...😳..
Altu se iltutmish wese bhi impressed hoga to isiliye hoga wo sb. Altu won't be assigned to kill bhai jaan bhai jaan k marne se sirf ruknu ko faida he aur wo dono interested nhi abhi
Altu delhi palace me razo k saviour hone k wja se hi enter hogaπŸ€”

Those intros r all fazool.
Hum sab too yahin soch rahe hain kii woo yaldooz, iltu yaa bhaijaan koo marne kee liye appointed hoga.. par kahin woo razia koo marne kee liye appoint huyi too?πŸ˜•
Edited by ifians - 8 years ago