Posted: 8 years ago
Razia will reach Ghazni. But before that she will save him from fighters. Yaldoz will propose razia and she will agree to marry him. Altu disheartened will become assassin again. And I was right. Yildiz did fell for her. I predicted it long ago.
But the language of spoiler is confusing. It says she will get married to him. How can she marry yildiz? I will not watch it if they show such a blunder. I guess I should go back of my earlier decision of quitting the show. If they are shown married then bye bye razia sultan. 😑
Where have u read this joke🀣 Edited by overactor - 8 years ago
Toi spoilers r 50% right they said altu would kill the guy who was behind those girls it didn't happen.
So yaldoz might propose her and she might agree but iltutmish won't ever let that happen obviously coz no matter what they won't twist the history this muchπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
And the spoiler says she would agree and stop the war the marriage happening is not mentioned πŸ˜†
yee spoiler kahan see ayya yaar?!πŸ˜† sonu tere pass link hain kya?
You gotta be kidding me πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Yaldoz sathya gya hai πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£

Buddhe kuch to sharam karo πŸ€’ πŸ˜†

Do you have the link for the spoiler?
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ifians

yee spoiler kahan see ayya yaar?!πŸ˜† sonu tere pass link hain kya?
Times of india episode spoiler πŸ˜† bakwas this is for monday ek hi din me sb hojayega kya aur altu doesn't even know k she is his itr wali shehzaadi yet🀣 toi wale r bakwas yr. Yaldoz might propose but iltutmish won't let it happen. Yaldoz and iltutmish would have a war 
Originally posted by overactor

Times of india episode spoiler πŸ˜† bakwas this is for monday ek hi din me sb hojayega kya aur altu doesn't even know k she is his itr wali shehzaadi yet🀣 toi wale r bakwas yr. Yaldoz might propose but iltutmish won't let it happen. Yaldoz and iltutmish would have a war 

Link hain tere pass?πŸ˜†...