3 [4.55%]
46 [69.70%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beckysharp

Like you, I haven't watched the episode.. but this seems to be just sweet comfort... We will get I think and hope a better one and totally unexpected one ... As now the real drama will take  place with rinky and toshi and our dear parmeete ! 
So what we got just now was feel good factor ! The sh*ts gonna hit the fan next week ... N then we will get the real deal !

At least that's my assumption !
I saw edited videos of ishra part on facebook. If get out drama didnt happen it would have been a different matter altogether. 
But, the scene was sweet... mainly DT, the happiness of finally hearing it from her husband could be felt. It was so so real.
Watch it with tunnel vision onLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mischief

janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Be frank im not satisfied with the confession,karan is not karan today.mujhe laga ke koye jaldhi kaam hai janai ke ,and i feel he is copying srk.i dnt knw y?
DT expression so really ,her eyes telling her happiness.its my opinion .

Edited by janani_divan - 02 May 2015 at 10:22am

appuss

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janani_divan

Be frank im not satisfied with the confession,karan is not karan today.mujhe laga ke koye jaldhi kaam hai janai ke ,and i feel he is copying srk.i dnt knw y?
DT expression so really ,her eyes telling her happiness.its my opinion .
Dt was more than perfect.
Karan was good but not at his best... yes he sometimes do copy SRK or maybe he admires SRK so much that he does it unknowingly. But, I wont dare compare Karan and SRKEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefjanani_divan

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Anju if u havent watch the epi...watch it plzz...
 may be then You WILL get the feels.. I m not going to comment on what it could be or not... but i just wanna say onething...
When u have RKB saying those dialogues... n Ishita teary ...You will love it..

Mujhe tumne Ravaan se insaan banaya...

Abhi abhi pathar se insaan banaya hain tumne...

Roz dil main to keheta hu...

And his putting her injured leg on his knee, bending down...God...it was so touching...

It was simple, emotional and very very real. 

We dont have grandeurs in real life hain naa...

I also feel there is yet to come..Coz Ishita hasnt yet said it...And that will be grand...But it doesnt dampen this one re..

Watch it...i think u might enjoy it...

Let me Know, how u liked it... would love to have a discussion on the same...

Shalz...

So as of now...I am a happy customer...i felt as if i was being proposed to...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefbeckysharpappuss--Megha---K.13-

beckysharp Goldie
beckysharp
beckysharp

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by beckysharp

Like you, I haven't watched the episode.. but this seems to be just sweet comfort... We will get I think and hope a better one and totally unexpected one ... As now the real drama will take  place with rinky and toshi and our dear parmeete ! 
So what we got just now was feel good factor ! The sh*ts gonna hit the fan next week ... N then we will get the real deal !

At least that's my assumption !
I saw edited videos of ishra part on facebook. If get out drama didnt happen it would have been a different matter altogether. 
But, the scene was sweet... mainly DT, the happiness of finally hearing it from her husband could be felt. It was so so real.
Watch it with tunnel vision onLOL

I agree, if the get out drama had not taken place this would have been totally beautiful.. hence I am not able to connect.. but then I realized, this is a tv show, and for the sake of drama, they will do anything and everything... Now the real drama will take place ! May be after that we will get what we all have been waiting for ! After all spa is round the corner ! They want us to vote for them !LOL

mischiefappuss

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Would  have been perfect if we didn't  get the 'GET OUT'.  I can't help but think about this, also I guess it felt rushed because we had huge fight than ilu, the build up was messed up.

appuss

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I feel Ishra dont need to Say the actual words to say they love each other!

But never the less sometimes u just need to say ILU just to reassure ur partner that no matter the circumstances u r there for them or just to express ur feelings!

(Ok maybe i might get tagged as a basher but these r my honest opinions.)

I did not like it much! (Although I will watch only the confession for old times sake).

Firstly they made Raman throwIshita out f Bhalla house n use those horrible words. They shud have given an end to that sequence.

They cud have shown Ishra missing each other, Raman manaoing Ishita etc n then in the end there cud have been a dramatic n intense ILU.

I liked the fact that they made this ILU personal inside their room n not in front f people. There is no harm in letting the whole world know that 2 ppl love each other but I still feel those two people shud hear it only for themselves at least for the first time.

It kinda looks Marketting gimmicks to make Raman express n Ishita not saying ILU but makes sense from storyline POV as they want to put n end to her past frist n then show her completely moving on. (Here past doesnt mean she is in love wid Subbu but her insecurities).

The underlying concept is amazing but the execution falters every single time Ouch

appuss-K.13-

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Rushed up I felt.

true... if it is the real deal then it is definitely too subtle for ishra. 

Rushed? I will never use it for ishra... they have dragged it till eternity alreadyLOL

Go to top