Poll

Are u happy, sad or just feel nothing about the confession

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Plz vote guys!!!
I read LUs... Didn't see episode, feel really bad that after waiting for 400+ episodes for this confession I'm not excited to watch it when it is actually happening.

I still feel proper emotional and passionate confession will come later. This is just to hook audience till karan returns.

(Plz PLz Plz dont state KP's marriage as a reason for this... lets not blame the guy for what CVs are doing to ishra... no comments on any actor's personal life plz)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The actual one is yet to come...This one was to keep the audience hooked till KP'S return!
Whatever it might be...I'm in ISHRA LAND today...๐Ÿฅณ 

appuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mischief

The actual one is yet to come...This one was to keep the audience hooked till KP'S return!

Whatever it might be...I'm in ISHRA LAND today...๐Ÿฅณ 

Ya... but, I feel it was too lazy on CVs part to not include even a mere sorry from raman's part. It killed my excitement.

Hope actual one compensates for this๐Ÿ˜Š
mar_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: appuss

Ya... but, I feel it was too lazy on CVs part to not include even a mere sorry from raman's part. It killed my excitement.

Hope actual one compensates for this๐Ÿ˜Š

Only if that Sorry was there from Raman's part for The 'Get Out of my house drama', the confession would hv been perfect...Subtle, lovely, totally YHM type confession...Alas, some dreams r never fullfiled!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

But you must watch the episode for Divan (Ishra)... They were totally in their characters...Their expression, dialogues, happiness was bang on๐Ÿ˜ƒ
appuss thumbnail

Only if that Sorry was there from Raman's part for The 'Get Out of my house drama', the confession would hv been perfect...Subtle, lovely, totally YHM type confession...Alas, some dreams r never fullfiled!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

But you must watch the episode for Divan (Ishra)... They were totally in their characters...Their expression, dialogues, happiness was bang on๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i loved the scene... simple and sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ... (tunnel vision ON๐Ÿ˜†)

Loved DT's expressions... the happiness reflected in her eyes. KP was good.
mar_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: appuss

i loved the scene... simple and sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ... (tunnel vision ON๐Ÿ˜†)

Loved DT's expressions... the happiness reflected in her eyes. KP was good.

Yes...Yes, DT's expression were superb...One could see her happiness in her eyes...She is an amazing and very expressive actress ๐Ÿ˜Š
appuss thumbnail

Yes...Yes, DT's expression were superb...One could see her happiness in her eyes...She is an amazing and very expressive actress ๐Ÿ˜Š

really beautiful๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like you, I haven't watched the episode.. but this seems to be just sweet comfort... We will get I think and hope a better one and totally unexpected one ... As now the real drama will take  place with rinky and toshi and our dear parmeete ! 
So what we got just now was feel good factor ! The sh*ts gonna hit the fan next week ... N then we will get the real deal !

At least that's my assumption !
appuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckysharp

Like you, I haven't watched the episode.. but this seems to be just sweet comfort... We will get I think and hope a better one and totally unexpected one ... As now the real drama will take  place with rinky and toshi and our dear parmeete ! 

So what we got just now was feel good factor ! The sh*ts gonna hit the fan next week ... N then we will get the real deal !

At least that's my assumption !

I saw edited videos of ishra part on facebook. If get out drama didnt happen it would have been a different matter altogether. 
But, the scene was sweet... mainly DT, the happiness of finally hearing it from her husband could be felt. It was so so real.
Watch it with tunnel vision on๐Ÿ˜†
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Be frank im not satisfied with the confession,karan is not karan today.mujhe laga ke koye jaldhi kaam hai janai ke ,and i feel he is copying srk.i dnt knw y?
DT expression so really ,her eyes telling her happiness.its my opinion .Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago