India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

HOPE (peep in)

manuzz IF-Rockerz
manuzz
manuzz

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
LOLi know keeping any hopes and expections from cvs is ...Dead bohot gandha wala popat hota hai...Ouch

but still i believe..." UMMED PAR DUNIYA KAYAM HAI "Big smile

but guess its almost 5 months now that sandhir are separated...(ps keeping apart  DD's statement..." they will love each other but will never meet" i personally dont believe it...)LOL

we are so much madly  in love with sandhir...that we celebrate each and every sandhir scene...we wait for a sandhir scene ...we carve for it...Cry
but as such there is no progress shown in their relationship track...Confused
sandhir scenes are like a trailer of a new movie...during start of the film or in intervals when ever we go to a watch in thretres...

see they care for each other...we know...they love each other all know...but then what...aage kya...Thumbs Down kuch nahi...they are shown behaving like a perfect couple...Day Dreaming sometimes hubby-wifey too...Day Dreaming
but...????? what next...what will they at the end of 4th year...when they will be leave college...aabhi toh kaam chal jata hai...atleast they can see each other...fight , spend time...and what not...but after that...?????

even randhir said in friday's epi..in his phone convo with karan..." karan if you love her..then kya problem hai...if two people love each other than they should be together..."
same is applicable to sandhir's relationship as well...Embarrassed

guys...i m also one of you ...who dances like maniac on some good sandhir scenes...LOL me to wait for it like crazy...i wish mom kitchen bahar nahi aani chaiye jab sandhir scene aaye...nahi toh main distract hojaungi...LOL
but i want more now...please...bas hogaya aab...thak gaye hum...aur sandhir bhi...Disapprove
kuch toh karo inke relationship ka...Ouch
wahi ke wahi...no changes...Unhappy
kuch toh improvement lao sandhir mein...-/\-Unhappy

and fri spoilers...Shocked

randhir helping karan's gf...well he should help her...i believe...she is his best friend's gf...but please sanyu ko kuch aur na lage...atleast she still has that much trust left in him...isiliye  she knew...he will catch her if she falls during that task...where girls has to stand on tanks and boys working in canteen...ok trust...i know randhir had once broken it very badly...but he is paying for it...their broken relationship...they want to be together ...but cant...Dead

randhir will stay alone...but will never allow any other girl except sanyu in his heart or around him...he will prefer staying tanha...rather than doing sauda... like staying with karan's gf and all...

and i dont think the girl will create any problems in sandhir...what i think is she will complete karan's undone task...
remember karan once told randhir " dont let sanyukta go away from you " she will do something good to them...*fingers crossed* no popat this time please...

that girl aapne sawargiya to be husband ka kaam pura karegi...kuch toh karegi sandhir milan ke liye...Wink

ladki agaar tu aaisa karegi na ...sabki dua payegi...Hug
but aagar tune aaisa nahi kiya...Angry toh phir sabki gaaliya Dead

and yes the typical filmy style...karan at the bed of death will tell randhir " mere baad mere mehbooba ka khayal rakhana..." silsila movie type...no ...Dead

karan knows randhir loves sanyukta...thats why he said him not let her go away...he also knows randhir well...he will never showcase his feelings to anyone...so randhir needs thoda brain washing ...LOL then his brain works really well...LOL

and yes one more thing...dr dhruv...and anju bond...
Shocked

anju ne sirf starting ke ek do din hi sanyu se pucha...natasha aka randhir ke baare mein...ghar ka khana banake bheja...phir kya...ta ta bye bye...aab toh natasha ka naam hi nahi leti anju mata...aab toh sirf dr dhruv dhruv dhruv...Angry its getting on my nerves now how she was appreciating him...in front of sanyu...huh!!!

madam aap jaha maje se reh rahi hai na randhir ke wajah se...Confused i want sanyu to tell her the truth...Smile and phir aagar anju ne natak kiye na like mein iss ghar mein nahi reh sakti and all...toh please go and stay in old age homes...Stern Smile

aur aagar anju mata ne match making ki na...Dead nahi karegi ..nahi karegi...aapni beti ki khushiya daaw pe nahi lagayegi...akhir MA TOH MA HOTI HAI...Embarrassed

enough of my crap now...
was letting out my feelings...as an indian citizen ...its my right ...LOL
  • right to freedom of speech and expression.

LOL

you too can also execute your rights...
share your views...Hug

after all its 
SADDA HAQ...Cool
my life , my choice...Thumbs Up

ROFL

Edited by manuzz - 02 May 2015 at 8:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

irenpereiraparshforever.Vyshali.ritikaagrawalshivika838Mahi2012a2zahid

shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Omg di brilliant post yaarClapClap
i really want to give u standing ovation for it!!!Big smile

Yeee...each n every word is indeed true!!
m feeling exactly sameSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manuzz

manuzz IF-Rockerz
manuzz
manuzz

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivika838

Omg di brilliant post yaarClapClap
i really want to give u standing ovation for it!!!Big smile

Yeee...each n every word is indeed true!!
m feeling exactly sameSmile

as usual pehli comment teri meri jaan...Hug

yeh har ek SANDHIRIAN KI DIL-E-KHAWISH HAI...Embarrassed

shivika838

Mahi2012 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi2012
Mahi2012

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Wow so lovely post.
Awesome Heart

manuzz

irenpereira Groupbie
irenpereira
irenpereira

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
seriously wat an amazing post *claps* i really enjoyed and laughed out loud with they way u conveyed ur feelings on SHQ to us.
i'm tensed that karan's gf randhir ke gale padh jayegi shayad :( and this may make apart our sandhir :'( and even that dhruv will be a prob between sandhir i guess...i hope sandhir hamesha ek sath ho :)
-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Agree agree Manali 
Yesh right to freedom of speech WinkROFL
This anju na...nw adays dhruv dhruv dhruv... 
Kya Dhruv is the best doctor?? *Rolls eyes*
Hate this Anju yr.. She's getting on my nerves :@
And Cvs... I don't trust this cv's 
Still I hope that they'll not show Randhir with karan gf n all.. 
It wil be the worst nightmare ROFL
I think cv's r focusing on family drama... 
And it was not rd's fault.. It was the taxi driver's fault.. 
So According to the rules n regulations of cv's.. It is The driver who shud stay with her but not randhir... ROFL
ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hope hi hai bas ab hamari zindagi
varna cvs ne toh hamare dil ke tukde tukde kar diye hainBroken Heart
let's seee wht happen in ths week
scarlet1210 IF-Stunnerz
scarlet1210
scarlet1210

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:36am | IP Logged
amazing post ClapClapClap