SidNi consummation= Mistake

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
SidNi consummation was the biggest mistake that ever happened in their life. First of all if the consummation didin't happen:
1. Roshni wouldn't doubt Sid's intentions that was "he only wanted to sleep with her".
2. Sid wouldn't have filed the divorce case.
3. Their life would have been happier than this.
4. Court wouldn't allow them to stay for three months and thus the divorce taking place.

First when Roshni gave divorce papers to sid, Sid ripped the divorce papers and married her again. So that was the end of the issue. But because of the consummation and roshni's accusation he had to take that step, which was to file a divorce case.

They couldn't help themselves ðŸ¤£
No, I disagree with that, even SidNi would disagree😆.. SidNi consummation was never a mistake😕 The MMS and RV planning had led to the MU but even that was cleared with Roshni apologizing to Sid. They were ready to withdraw the divorce... Its only the current circumstances that led to this mishap

Even if consummation didn't happen, in some other way the same outcome could have come with Simran creating a deal for Sid to leave Roshni to return DD's property.. Divorce or not separation could have been there😕

So, the biggest mistake is Simran having the property of DD😡 Until that is there,   there was always a chance for blackmail by simran🥱
Originally posted by zoopassion

No, I disagree with that, even SidNi would disagree😆.. SidNi consummation was never a mistake😕 The MMS and RV planning had led to the MU but even that was cleared with Roshni apologizing to Sid. They were ready to withdraw the divorce... Its only the current circumstances that led to this mishap

Even if consummation didn't happen, in some other way the same outcome could have come with Simran creating a deal for Sid to leave Roshni to return DD's property.. Divorce or not separation could have been there😕

So, the biggest mistake is Simran having the property of DD😡 Until that is there,   there was always a chance for blackmail by simran🥱

You said it right, the biggest mistake is SIMRAN being Siddharth's mother. 
On a lighter note... In 1 and half years of marriage they slept with each other only once😉 and u are calling that a mistake😆, not fair dear😕😆

P.S SidNi has amazing self control🤣, only brandy can affect them🤣 Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago
SidNi consummation= Mistake OMG ðŸ˜² I didn't find any mistake in that dr... 😛Actually this was the best moment b/w them aft their 6 months separation😳😆 and moreover this was best surprise gift for us by cv's...🤣 The only mistake is i find aft their consummation was he left her alone and went then the major mistake was that fake mms created by kri-rv...😡😡
Originally posted by skinnypal

You said it right, the biggest mistake is SIMRAN being Siddharth's mother. 

😆 I agree that their consummation was the best thing that ever happened with them and also for us😊. But on a side note, Roshni woudn't have misunderstood him even after watching the video only if they didn't had their night. 🥱

Yes I so wish simran wasn't the actual mother of Sid.
Originally posted by rachana10

SidNi consummation= Mistake OMG ðŸ˜² I didn't find any mistake in that dr... 😛Actually this was the best moment b/w them aft their 6 months separation😳😆 and moreover this was best surprise gift for us by cv's...🤣 The only mistake is i find aft their consummation was he left her alone and went then the major mistake was that fake mms created by kri-rv...😡😡

I agree!
fab post😊
haan haan biggest mistake😆
After a long wait & failing frm so many plans like Resham broken their room door initially, Kesar Followed them to honey moon checking them not to romance😆, DD's plans to spoil that beautiful suhagrat, a single sip of brandy made the magic, but alas it ended this way🤣
well if u put it that way
it boils down to the consummation night
both were drunk that night to some extent