India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

SidNi consummation= Mistake

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
SidNi consummation was the biggest mistake that ever happened in their life. First of all if the consummation didin't happen:
1. Roshni wouldn't doubt Sid's intentions that was "he only wanted to sleep with her".
2. Sid wouldn't have filed the divorce case.
3. Their life would have been happier than this.
4. Court wouldn't allow them to stay for three months and thus the divorce taking place.

First when Roshni gave divorce papers to sid, Sid ripped the divorce papers and married her again. So that was the end of the issue. But because of the consummation and roshni's accusation he had to take that step, which was to file a divorce case.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chunni1naz1312afghangirlmadhuharini.giggles.YD.AH

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
They couldn't help themselves ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaafghangirl

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
No, I disagree with that, even SidNi would disagreeLOL.. SidNi consummation was never a mistakeConfused The MMS and RV planning had led to the MU but even that was cleared with Roshni apologizing to Sid. They were ready to withdraw the divorce... Its only the current circumstances that led to this mishap

Even if consummation didn't happen, in some other way the same outcome could have come with Simran creating a deal for Sid to leave Roshni to return DD's property.. Divorce or not separation could have been thereConfused

So, the biggest mistake is Simran having the property of DDAngry Until that is there,   there was always a chance for blackmail by simranSleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi00naz1312Nia_dollchibi_deeadiv26rachana10afghangirlskinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

No, I disagree with that, even SidNi would disagreeLOL.. SidNi consummation was never a mistakeConfused The MMS and RV planning had led to the MU but even that was cleared with Roshni apologizing to Sid. They were ready to withdraw the divorce... Its only the current circumstances that led to this mishap

Even if consummation didn't happen, in some other way the same outcome could have come with Simran creating a deal for Sid to leave Roshni to return DD's property.. Divorce or not separation could have been thereConfused

So, the biggest mistake is Simran having the property of DDAngry Until that is there,   there was always a chance for blackmail by simranSleepy

You said it right, the biggest mistake is SIMRAN being Siddharth's mother. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714rosesidniafghangirl

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
On a lighter note... In 1 and half years of marriage they slept with each other only onceWink and u are calling that a mistakeLOL, not fair dearConfusedLOL

P.S SidNi has amazing self controlROFL, only brandy can affect themROFL

Edited by zoopassion - 02 May 2015 at 9:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi00naz1312pree8714rachana10afghangirlskinnypalmadhuharini

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
SidNi consummation= Mistake OMG Shocked I didn't find any mistake in that dr... TongueActually this was the best moment b/w them aft their 6 months separationEmbarrassedLOL and moreover this was best surprise gift for us by cv's...ROFL The only mistake is i find aft their consummation was he left her alone and went then the major mistake was that fake mms created by kri-rv...AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirldiv26

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Originally posted by zoopassion

You said it right, the biggest mistake is SIMRAN being Siddharth's mother. 

LOL I agree that their consummation was the best thing that ever happened with them and also for usSmile. But on a side note, Roshni woudn't have misunderstood him even after watching the video only if they didn't had their night. Sleepy

Yes I so wish simran wasn't the actual mother of Sid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachana10

SidNi consummation= Mistake OMG Shocked I didn't find any mistake in that dr... TongueActually this was the best moment b/w them aft their 6 months separationEmbarrassedLOL and moreover this was best surprise gift for us by cv's...ROFL The only mistake is i find aft their consummation was he left her alone and went then the major mistake was that fake mms created by kri-rv...AngryAngry

I agree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10

Go to top