Has ishra confession being overshadowed by KP's wedding?

DTKP100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally raman has confessed to ishita.. but d confession is just half done.. ishita is yet left to say it..
but I feel dat kp's wedding has overshadowed this confession..
like v fans had been waiting for this since a really looonnnggg time.. nd now when it is done.. der seems to be no excitement among d viewers or forum members...
I personally feel good nd relieved atleast raman has confessed nd he did it in his own beautiful style.. it cldnt hv been better
just worried for ishita now dat subbu will play his dirty games..
I guess in raman's absence der is going to be alot of drama nd ishita will be misunderstood...
but our raman will come nd make everything fine..
will miss u kp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nah- it's being overpowered by his not-a-day-before "dafa ho jao" 
MlovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishra r magical nd love them specially there gestures nd raman ki baatein
Precap k baad i think mrs bhalla misunderstood ishita bcoz of subbu nd ab toh raman bhi nhi h unhe lagega ki raman k jaane k baad ishita n subbu Oh god kya hum kuch din khush ni reh skte
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
depends. all depends on you. if you give more importance to KP's marriage, it overshadows, if you give more importance to the show/confession, that holds its place, thing is, either way, itnaaa drag karke end mein rush kardia, araamse when KP was back tab kardete... plus we got onlocs, shou;dnt have gotten, plus right after the majboor ILY by CVs, raman goes... so like... that and all is there. Dont blame KPs wedding because aunties sitting at home dont even know this baccha's gettin married ;)
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
all this one and half year it was KP s wedding overshadowed IshRa confession  ðŸ˜†
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I felt the confession was just perfect.. Completely IshRalicious...😛
Looking at the Precap even I felt Ishita is going to be heavily misunderstood, what with Subbu around, Shagun and Ashok ganging up to snatch Away the kids, and with Param returning, Ishita's kitty is full, but then her Knight in Shining Armour, Raman will come and save his Damsel in Distress. ðŸ˜‰

M already missing Karan ðŸ˜­. How will I watch YHM for 10 to 15 episodes without him ðŸ˜­ Even Nach Baliye, Gumrah , amd his wedding coverage by media will get over tomorrow itself.. ðŸ˜” How will I survive without him ? ðŸ˜’

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

all this one and half year it was KP s wedding overshadowed IshRa confession  ðŸ˜†

😆...
Well for me...Its the Drag and Wrong Timing esp...
Else the confession was Good...bt I had lost my all Connectivity with Raman-Ishita...

momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was the timing more than anything else.  I guess majority felt a little put off by raman telling ishita to get out of his house, this is what made this confession a little less appealing, otherwise I think it would have been perfect.  Cvs are mad, don't even realise the consequence of showing such scenes. 
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
KP wedding had no real impact, how does it matter? But what impacted it was Raman's behaviour two days ago - all that daffa ho jao, OUT, then rejected maal et.c. The point is he never says such horrible things to anyone, not even Shagun. Is that the way to show your love? He has a long way to go. All his words and promises r hollow and he just keeps hurting her and makes it harsher each time. IshRa charm has hence diminished.
trp aunties dont know or care off kp wedding
in fact in india no general viewers even know these tv actors real nanes they call them by onscreen names like dt is just ishita to them same kp is raman
just few online savvy know d real name
so they ll get high trp no matter wat u n I think 😆

ya online popularity might affected anyway kp does zero to promote his show to online audience no bytes nothing
sad story