ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #142- Kyon Kiya Tumne Mere Saath Aisa ll - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -mina-

a: *closes arm around her waist* we had a deal...you have to let me finish the chapter naa...
p: Oh My God, what is happening to me...I am so glad you weren't around when I had to study for college. You are the worst partner to read a book with... leave it, books is not our couple cup of tea.. *throws away the book*
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-&-mina-

p: Uff, how can I read without dupatta.. *book falls off of her hand too* Ooh, your lap is a hot seat!😲 

a: your mom must have explained to you about how reading with husbands is different. *picks up book* so, chapter one...*starts to read* *strokes her arm*

p: *squirms on his lap* Oh, I can't hear a thing you are reading, is that even English..please stop.. *clenches his hand*

a: *closes arm around her waist* we had a deal...you have to let me finish the chapter naa...

p: Oh My God, what is happening to me...I am so glad you weren't around when I had to study for college. You are the worst partner to read a book with... leave it books is not our couple cup of tea.. *throws away the book*

a: you are feeling overheated...why don't you copy me? *indicates his bare chest* *smirks*
as a abhi fan i am adamant to try the vm too 😆😆
some one suggest me a good app for the vm pls..
Mina, it took me three reads to realize what he meant by copying...
I was more thinking about books/photocopying~🤣

a: you are feeling overheated...why don't you copy me? *indicates his bare chest* *smirks*

p: what do you mean by copying? like photocopying you? your picture?...or... *realizes he meant copying him in being topless* oh my goodness, how can I *blushes..hugs him so that she doesn't need to face his piercing eyes on her*
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

Mina, it took me three reads to realize what he meant by copying...
I was more thinking about books/photocopying~🤣
lol... i can see something like this in the show..
may be not exactly but atleast shirtless abhi.. the book.. the reading etc..
Rishu...The song-fic is superb And very good❤️🤗...

The emotion's of abhi is portrayed very nicely...
I liked these lines very much...

"for the first time i feel defeated by destiny",,

"The girl who taught me to feel love did this to me",,   

"I am going to accept I fell for her madly deeply and truly" ,,

"The day she entered my life took a U turn and the result is this.

"I was always the winner and now my life is empty without her."

Small correction's,if you wish to do... --

""God I am Dying Nowvu
She Is Happy Howvu?   ""

""Kaila Glasssu..Oh sorry... Only englishhaa..""

Edited by MarGan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-&-mina-

p: Uff, how can I read without dupatta.. *book falls off of her hand too* Ooh, your lap is a hot seat!😲 

a: your mom must have explained to you about how reading with husbands is different. *picks up book* so, chapter one...*starts to read* *strokes her arm*

p: *squirms on his lap* Oh, I can't hear a thing you are reading, is that even English..please stop.. *clenches his hand*

p: Oh My God, what is happening to me...I am so glad you weren't around when I had to study for college. You are the worst partner to read a book with... leave it books is not our couple cup of tea.. *throws away the book*

p: what do you mean by copying? like photocopying you? your picture?...or... *realizes he meant copying him in being topless* oh my goodness, how can I *blushes..hugs him so that she doesn't need to face his piercing eyes on her*

a: *hugs her close and glances at the top of her head* *thinking* this girl is such a mystery...she's read some racy stuff but still so shy? will she get scared if i try to help her with her clothes...how to get her out of this chatri anyway, it's all closed up, who goes to bed in this kind of thing?! hmm... *clears his throat* do you want...should i close the light? would that help? *hold her chin and tips her head so she has to meet his gaze* or...maybe i should just take your glasses? *reaches for her chashma*
Mina, I may just be dragging it..but tell me when you want to end it..😆

a: *hugs her close and glances at the top of her head* *thinking* this girl is such a mystery...she's read some racy stuff but still so shy? will she get scared if i try to help her with her clothes...how to get her out of this chatri anyway, it's all closed up, who goes to bed in this kind of thing?! hmm... *clears his throat* do you want...should i close the light? would that help? *hold her chin and tips her head so she has to meet his gaze* or...maybe i should just take your glasses? *reaches for her chashma*
p: Nononono! *screams* I can't see without chashma...*her voice turns low* but I want to see you clearly.😳