Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #142- Kyon Kiya Tumne Mere Saath Aisa ll (Page 28)

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 30902

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Omg omg !!! I am so happy ...
Abhi favourited my good morning tweet ..

Lol I am Jumping on my bed... First time from shabir .. Sriti did it 2 times..

Lol I dint expect I will fangirl some one the way I am doing him..

I generally love te characters but in his case I love shabir as much as abhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MarGan

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Joined: 29 August 2009
Posts: 33137

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by -mina-

janwar Shocked

... If only the circumstances were different...


PRI and anyone who might've missed it, let me invite you to our gifs AU thread...here's a few "different circumstances" we came up with (actually pri looks like you've seen them...well reminding you anyway XD)

Facials (Tia)
Getting rid of Tanu (Tia), Kissing Lessons (Mina), For the Family (Nuha)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanaahMarGandeefan

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Joined: 29 August 2009
Posts: 33137

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by -mina-

guess what i love about this moment

@ bold: Was it the fact that he makes her sit down and he himself squats in front of her so he's slightly looking up at her face?


precisely!! and since you saw the ep i stole the drabblet dialogue from, you'll guess why this was on my mind. i was gonna come and say "hayeee what if one day pragya's in a wheelchair with a minor injury and abhi has to kneel in front of her feet and be lovey dovey..." and then i remembered - abhi didn't need her to be in a wheelchair to do that LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MarGan-Nimmy-FanaahTeluguAmmayi

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 6493

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

i don't remember if i posted this yday...if i did, sorry for repeat XD


AWWW remembering his Fuggy...

... but why in THAT sari?! Cry
Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 6493

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by -mina-

janwar Shocked

... If only the circumstances were different...


PRI and anyone who might've missed it, let me invite you to our gifs AU thread...here's a few "different circumstances" we came up with (actually pri looks like you've seen them...well reminding you anyway XD)

Facials (Tia)
Getting rid of Tanu (Tia), Kissing Lessons (Mina), For the Family (Nuha)
... I'm ALWAYS up for more and re-seeing them if I already did! Big smile TFS, Cheri!


Edited by Fanaah - 02 May 2015 at 11:15pm
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Joined: 29 August 2009
Posts: 33137

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by -mina-

i don't remember if i posted this yday...if i did, sorry for repeat XD


AWWW remembering his Fuggy...

... but why in THAT sari?! Cry


it was during the party where she was wearing that sari - not remembering so much as visualizing. she was supposed to be his good luck token at poker LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 6493

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by -mina-

i don't remember if i posted this yday...if i did, sorry for repeat XD


AWWW remembering his Fuggy...

... but why in THAT sari?! Cry

it was during the party where she was wearing that sari - not remembering so much as visualizing. she was supposed to be his good luck token at poker LOL
... And she IS, but that sari na... I don't know why I don't like it! I Love that color combo - lavender and black, but her sari... *shudders*
TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 30902

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by -mina-

guess what i love about this moment

@ bold: Was it the fact that he makes her sit down and he himself squats in front of her so he's slightly looking up at her face?


precisely!! and since you saw the ep i stole the drabblet dialogue from, you'll guess why this was on my mind. i was gonna come and say "hayeee what if one day pragya's in a wheelchair with a minor injury and abhi has to kneel in front of her feet and be lovey dovey..." and then i remembered - abhi didn't need her to be in a wheelchair to do that LOL
too much yhm flavour I can smell .. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AbhiGya OS : AbhiGya's Broken Bed

2 3 4 5

Author: ArHiAbhiGyaFan   Replies: 36   Views: 37343

ArHiAbhiGyaFan 36 37343 16 August 2016 at 9:35pm by vishuv
AbhiGya SS/FF: AbhiGya in Hunger Games {Chapter 1 updated, Pg2}

2 3

Author: -kanishka-   Replies: 23   Views: 16338

-kanishka- 23 16338 17 May 2015 at 10:36am by Tilashini
ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: deefan   Replies: 1174   Views: 39025

deefan 1174 39025 05 May 2015 at 11:29am by Asma-
congrats TiSha...(video & pic uploaded)

2 3 4

Author: TeluguAmmayi   Replies: 26   Views: 3395

TeluguAmmayi 26 3395 04 May 2015 at 7:27am by -Rhea-
TiSha Television Style Awards Screenshots- GIF HEAVY

2 3

Author: deefan   Replies: 22   Views: 4638

deefan 22 4638 04 May 2015 at 7:26am by -Rhea-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index