Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #142- Kyon Kiya Tumne Mere Saath Aisa ll (Page 10)

MarGan IF-Rockerz
MarGan
MarGan

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by -Tia-&-mina-

a: baby you've been able to see me since i tossed off my shirt half an hour ago na...when can i see you?

p: but I feel.. hmm...you know... okay, I will close my eyes and you can...but wait, I have read people can take out clothes when they are in the middle of it... not necessarily in the beginning.

a: oh really professor chashmish...then go on, teach me, what happens at the beginning according to your reading?

p: well, i don't know what have you read.. but in what i have read, Sharron and Jonathan look into each other's eyes.. for eons, and then, Jonathan cups her face, tilts his head and... you know like... lips on lips.. that's what they do... and then something happens to both of them.. they start tearing off each other's clothes...*blushes hard*

OMG...i'm gonna DIE>...
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tia-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

a: oh really professor chashmish...then go on, teach me, what happens at the beginning according to your reading?

p: well, i don't know what have you read.. but in what i have read, Sharron and Jonathan look into each other's eyes.. for eons, and then, Jonathan cups her face, tilts his head and... you know like... lips on lips.. that's what they do... and then something happens to both of them.. they start tearing off each other's clothes...*blushes hard*

a: so then...less talking, more lips on lips? *cups her face* *tilts her head* *leans close*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

putturaniFanaahMarGan

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Mina, your Abhi will burst laughing, may be.ROFL

again we're writing them flipped how weird is that?? my abhi has an agenda though XD

FanaahMarGan-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

a: so then...less talking, more lips on lips? *cups her face* *tilts her head* *leans close*

p: wait, but you are not wearing a shirt for me to tear off.. so please wear a shirt, don't wear an expensive one, just something you never want to wear again.

Edited by -Tia- - 02 May 2015 at 12:12pm

FanaahMarGan-mina-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Mina, your Abhi will burst laughing, may be.ROFL

again we're writing them flipped how weird is that?? my abhi has an agenda though XD

No problems, it works both ways.. 

FanaahMarGan-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

p: wait, but you are not wearing a shirt for me to tear off.. so please wear a shirt, don't wear an expensive one, just something you never want to wear again.

a: you can tear off the rest of what i'm wearing...wait, never again? are you a woman or a wolverine?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

putturaniFanaahMarGan-Tia-

MarGan IF-Rockerz
MarGan
MarGan

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

a: you can tear off the rest of what i'm wearing...wait, never again? are you a woman or a wolverine?

She is lady hugh jackman ...LOL...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateFangirl

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

p: well, I am supposed to tear it off, right? but be nice with my dress, I wanna wear it again.. get back to that face tilting now, you spend too much time talking.. Jonathan doesn't.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

putturaniFanaahMarGan-mina-

Go to top