ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #142- Kyon Kiya Tumne Mere Saath Aisa ll - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -mina-

transient πŸ˜†
*LOL*

I agree. He just makes it so hard not to be!
stealing lines from another show (YHM - nazar/cooking bit) XD

drabblet: nazar

pragya: *pouting and ignoring abhi as they get ready for bed*
abhi: arre baba i said sorry naa why are you still annoyed
p: *ignoring him* *muttering under her breath* this is too tasy, i know fuggy can't get the filling just right like this, i'm a rockstar, i have the tastebuds of a rock and the brains of deep sea slug
a: wait babe i think you want that in reverse, deep sea slugs actually do have brains -
p: oh just be quiet!!
a: fuggyyy!! why  don't you understand, i couldn't praise your kachodis openly! nazar lag jaata!
p: *freezes* *eyes widen* that's...kind of true
a: see! of course you make the best kachodis, and i don't want to jeopardise -
p: *rolls her eyes* whatEVER rockstar, that was a good line but i'm still annoyed
a: fuggy, i ate sixteen of them. what more proof do you want?
p: who said anything about proof, a girl might just want a compliment...
a: haaayee fuggy on a fishing expedition!
p: *scowls* *throws pillow at him*
a: *catches pillow* *puts it behind his back* *pulls her onto the bed and into his arms* ok fuggy let me spend all night complimenting you...and your kachodis...here where no one can cast an evil gaze, hmm?
p: *giggles* *melts into his embrace as he murmurs against her ear about her perfect hands and amazing taste...*

THE END ☺️
heyyy looks like shabbo does have the vaccine scar i said abhi had in the chotu gets a vaccine drabble!!

saving fuggy from herself is a strongly defined pattern for abhi :O

this will never not be lolzzz πŸ˜†

Watched some of the previous episodes and now I am totay convinced with abhi behaviour( no, not tad I am convinced he is right but I am convinced tad he did what he does always)

Abhi shouting at pragya shows he doesn't love her properly. This was wat I felt before watching the episode but I changed my opinion after watching it...

Ignoring Abhigya and coming to abhirab.
Purab was abhi friend for the past 20+ years but still he misunderstood him many times ( ofcourse the circumstances and purab behaviour too)

The day he knew purab is in love with some one he don't bother to question purab he immediately hit him.from that day till the scene on the ledge..
Frankly how did he think purab will make her stand on the ledge risking her life..

The reason why I took all this is. Abhi reaction to pragya was v much his character. He shouted at her to vent out his anger but he dint mean anything ( bts .. He is not hating her .. Ofcourse there is some sarcasm but I don't expect him to be lovey dovey )

Finally even after being married for years or having kids and being with her in everything . He is going to be the same ... He is going to shout at her when he is irritated. He is going to hurt her and later realise he is wrong..

I don't think we will get to see purab type(who is cool and composed )abhi at all in the show. We may see abhi act smart once a while..

Though I want to see abhi being smart and sensible I doubt my dream will come true..

A person with arrogance or ego or impulsive behaviour or lack of patience are problematic and abhi has all the above characteristics ..

I don't know whether his love for pragya will change him. I don't know whether I want him to change or not..

Because I love him this way.. I love hating him when he is indifferent to pragya ., I love to bash him when he acts dumb..if he is too much lovey dovey it will be boring for me..

Ps: thanks for reading this. I don't know why I wrote this πŸ˜†
more saving fuggy from herself

guess what i love about this moment

why did i gif this...deepu mightve requested for a newsletter...it's a really longgg gif...see how fast pragsy moves!!

Originally posted by -mina-

guess what i love about this moment

when was this ??