ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #142- Kyon Kiya Tumne Mere Saath Aisa ll - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-&-mina-

a: so then...less talking, more lips on lips? *cups her face* *tilts her head* *leans close*

p: wait, but you are not wearing a shirt for me to tear off.. so please wear a shirt, don't wear an expensive one, just something you never want to wear again.

a: you can tear off the rest of what i'm wearing...wait, never again? are you a woman or a wolverine?

p: well, I am supposed to tear it off, right? but be nice with my dress, I wanna wear it again.. get back to that face tilting now, you spend too much time talking.. Jonathan doesn't.

a: 😲 ok you need some rockstar lessons *tips her onto her back* lesson number one, you don't take that fellow's name again 😳 *leans over her* lesson number two, you don't tell me when to kiss 😈*brings his face close to her* lesson number three...*lips meet lips* β€οΈ
I forgot in between...😳

CONGRATS AND WELCOME FOR OUR NEW HOME 142...πŸ₯³

tia ...we're only 9 short...πŸ˜‰

And we are moving at rocket speed...😊

tia omg perfect line...in that episode she actually says to him "why do you talk so much"...aap itne bolte kyun, something like that πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -mina-

a: 😲 ok you need some rockstar lessons *tips her onto her back* lesson number one, you don't take that fellow's name again 😳 *leans over her* lesson number two, you don't tell me when to kiss 😈*brings his face close to her* lesson number three...*lips meet lips* β€οΈ

p: *unable to think but whenever he allows her a moment to breath, thinks that the real thing way better than the book* *finds her mind asserting  Jonathan who? rockstar is the best* *makes a mental note to throw away all romance novels and spend that time with the rockstar* *thanks mother for the match* *mentally shows a finger to all those men who rejected her*...*loses all thoughts when he touches her special somewhere*

THE END😳
Originally posted by -Tia-

p: *unable to think but whenever he allows her a moment to breath, thinks that the real thing way better than the book* *finds her mind asserting  Jonathan who? rockstar is the best* *makes a mental note to throw away all romance novels and spend that time with the rockstar* *thanks mother for the match* *mentally shows a finger to all those men who rejected her*...*loses all thoughts when he touches her special somewhere*

THE END😳

πŸ‘ awesome ending tiyuuu

now this one needs a title and a banner too πŸ˜†

Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -mina-

πŸ‘ awesome ending tiyuuu

now this one needs a title and a banner too πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† This is easy.. I mean the banner, something from this scene.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR_Uw734vp4[/YOUTUBE]

Title- Err.. I don't know, this is hard. I can't think of anything other than 6th (or is it 7th?πŸ˜†) way of...
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
UFF...finally read the "Pig family" by Tia...

Tia...that is an awesome drabbleπŸ‘...

OMG,peppa πŸ˜†...Daddy pig,mommy pig...what even...*snort*...🀣
🀣
sixth πŸ˜†
wondering if we should just post them all in one place from now on...idk

logistical headache trying to decide what to do πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Tia-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR_Uw734vp4[/YOUTUBE]

TIAAA now i'll never be able to watch that scene without imagining them cuddling in bed :S
at the time it was impossible to imagine that because he thought she was disgusting and she thought he was hateful but after all this time my mind can easily recast that night...and be sad at the lack of accompanying visuals (even TV safe ones :P) :S