Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

p: well, i don't know what have you read.. but in what i have read, Sharron and Jonathan look into each other's eyes.. for eons, and then, Jonathan cups her face, tilts his head and... you know like... lips on lips.. that's what they do... and then something happens to both of them.. they start tearing off each other's clothes...*blushes hard*

OMG...i'm gonna DIE>...
😆

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-&-mina-

a: oh really professor chashmish...then go on, teach me, what happens at the beginning according to your reading?

p: well, i don't know what have you read.. but in what i have read, Sharron and Jonathan look into each other's eyes.. for eons, and then, Jonathan cups her face, tilts his head and... you know like... lips on lips.. that's what they do... and then something happens to both of them.. they start tearing off each other's clothes...*blushes hard*

a: so then...less talking, more lips on lips? *cups her face* *tilts her head* *leans close*
-mina- thumbnail

Mina, your Abhi will burst laughing, may be.🤣

again we're writing them flipped how weird is that?? my abhi has an agenda though XD
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

a: so then...less talking, more lips on lips? *cups her face* *tilts her head* *leans close*

p: wait, but you are not wearing a shirt for me to tear off.. so please wear a shirt, don't wear an expensive one, just something you never want to wear again.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail

again we're writing them flipped how weird is that?? my abhi has an agenda though XD

No problems, it works both ways.. 
-mina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-&-mina-

p: wait, but you are not wearing a shirt for me to tear off.. so please wear a shirt, don't wear an expensive one, just something you never want to wear again.

a: you can tear off the rest of what i'm wearing...wait, never again? are you a woman or a wolverine?
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

a: you can tear off the rest of what i'm wearing...wait, never again? are you a woman or a wolverine?

She is lady hugh jackman ...LOL...🤣

nitarata thumbnail

p: well, I am supposed to tear it off, right? but be nice with my dress, I wanna wear it again.. get back to that face tilting now, you spend too much time talking.. Jonathan doesn't.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

p: well, I am supposed to tear it off, right? but be nice with my dress, I wanna wear it again.. get back to that face tilting now, you spend too much time talking.. Jonathan doesn't.

this is enough to irk abhi ego..