Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Dee's listing!
Page 2: Discussion Shabz hotness

Dee, do you ever find an AT without discussing that?

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol mina and tia.. you both are taking me on a ride...😆😆
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-&-mina-

a: *hugs her close and glances at the top of her head* *thinking* this girl is such a mystery...she's read some racy stuff but still so shy? will she get scared if i try to help her with her clothes...how to get her out of this chatri anyway, it's all closed up, who goes to bed in this kind of thing?! hmm... *clears his throat* do you want...should i close the light? would that help? *hold her chin and tips her head so she has to meet his gaze* or...maybe i should just take your glasses? *reaches for her chashma*

p: Nononono! *screams* I can't see without chashma...*her voice turns low* but I want to see you clearly.😳

a: baby you've been able to see me since i tossed off my shirt half an hour ago na...when can i see you?
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Dee's listing!

🤣

archivist's discretion ðŸ˜›
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

a: baby you've been able to see me since i tossed off my shirt half an hour ago na...when can i see you?

p: but I feel.. hmm...you know... okay, I will close my eyes and you can...but wait, I have read people can take out clothes when they are in the middle of it... not necessarily in the beginning.
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dee's listing!

😆 not really but it helps me keep track of extra hotness gifs 😳
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-&-mina-

p: but I feel.. hmm...you know... okay, I will close my eyes and you can...but wait, I have read people can take out clothes when they are in the middle of it... not necessarily in the beginning.

a: oh really professor chashmish...then go on, teach me, what happens at the beginning according to your reading?
shivanimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

a: oh really professor chashmish...then go on, teach me, what happens at the beginning according to your reading?

DEMONSTRATE 
More appropriate... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³
nitarata thumbnail

p: well, i don't know what have you read.. but in what i have read, Sharron and Jonathan look into each other's eyes.. for eons, and then, Jonathan cups her face, tilts his head and... you know like... lips on lips.. that's what they do... and then something happens to both of them.. they start tearing off each other's clothes...*blushes hard*
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
shivanimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

p: well, i don't know what have you read.. but in what i have read, Sharron and Jonathan look into each other's eyes.. for eons, and then, Jonathan cups her face, tilts his head and... you know like... lips on lips.. that's what they do... and then something happens to both of them.. they start tearing off each other's clothes...*blushes hard*

🤣 calm down pragsys