Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #142- Kyon Kiya Tumne Mere Saath Aisa ll - Page 4

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

This was just for fun. the fic doesn't mean i support abhi and blame pragya completely. the song is tad way and i tried to stick  to the lrics.

The always successful rock star whose songs were always a hit wanted to sing a flop song and dedicate to his fellow dudes who suffer heart break like him..

Yo Boys.. I am Singing Song..
Soup Song.. Flop Song..

Why This Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri Dee?

He starts singing ...

Rhythm Correct..
Maintain This..
Why This Kolaveri? Dee.

Stops and checks whether the tune is going well. Notices it s perfect and continues singing.

Distanceila Moonnu Moonnu
Moonnu Colorru Whitetu
Whitetu Background Nighttu Nighttu
Nighttu Colorru Blackku

wow!! The moon is awesome and romantic and the night is perfect. I am going to tell her how much she means to me. I am going to accept I fell for her madly deeply and truly. Awww... this climate is as much in love as me...I thought as I approached her to confess my feelings

I went near her with dreams and desires. I wanted to be lost in her eyes. I wanted to remain in her embrace for hours. I wanted to start a life with her. It's going to be the beginning of a very beautiful life I thought..

Mein aapse pyar nahi karta... I don't love you.. It was just a prank on fool's day. She said me. I was shocked to hear this.

Whitetu Skinnu Girllu Girllu
Girllu Hearttu Blackku
Eyessu Eyessu Meettu Meettu
My Future Darkku.

I couldn't believe my ears that she said this. Is this my fuggy I wondered? I tried to reconfirm but she said she couldn't love me at all.

She was extremely fair but her heart is dark. The moment I met her eyes with mine i should have realized my future has started becoming dark. I dint know then I would be heart broken by this fair looking girl. I loved her for her good heart. I dint expect her to do this. I dint expect her to play with my feelings. The girl who taught me to feel love did this to me...

Kaila Glasssu.. Only englishsa..
Handla Glasssu
Glassla scotchchu

eyessu Fullla Tearru

empty Lifefu, Girl Comemu
Lifefu Reversesu Gearru

I am left with nothing but scotch in my glass and tears in my eyes. I was living life to the fullest. I was always the winner and now my life is empty without her. The day she entered my life took a U turn and the result is this.

Lovevu Lovevu Oh My Lovevu
Yu showed me Bowwu
cowu cowu holy cowu

i want u hereu nowu

Oh my love!!  Why did you do this to me? Why did you make me fall for you when you were going to this to me. I want her to be with me now but I know she left  me with nothing but tears..

Gd I am Dying Nowvu
he Is Happy Howvu?

How can she be happy there when i am dying here every minute ? may be I don't have a better choice than this..for the first time i feel defeated by destiny

Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-&-mina-

a: daadi says this girl is perfect for me...but she probably doesn't know anything about the physical side of relationships...how do i start the conversation...ah let me just let my abs do the talking πŸ˜ƒ

p: OMG OMG OMG!!! 

a: girl i haven't even started touching you yet...if you're gonna be that loud you'll wake up the whole house πŸ˜²

p: I read in Tia's fan fiction that rockstar room is soundproofed!πŸ˜•

a: you read tia's fan fiction? then you...already know everything, so we can just skip to the fun stuff? πŸ‘πŸΌ

p: You read that too? So you do read? Who are your favourite authors? I am so excited. I never that you would be into reading. My mom and your Daadi are right. You are the best match for me. So, you what kind of genre you like the most...? I liked myths, novels, drama, poetry... Oh I am so happy.

a: you...want to talk about books? now? you know we have our whole lives for that, let's not rush through all that tonight πŸ˜‰

p: You know we should begin our lives together by reading a book, just one book tonight, please..this novel, it's only 245 pages, the couple that reads together, stays together, heard that saying na?πŸ˜ƒ

a: ok...but for every chapter i read to you...you give me a kiss...and vice versa πŸ˜Š

p: Deal!😳. I bet you will enjoy this novel. I am sure we can finish by 4 am. Do you need to wear reading glasses? Where do we sit? There is only one chair here, shall we sit on the floor?

a: i will sit on the bed...and you will sit on my lap...and you won't need this dupatta *pulls dupatta to the floor* *tugs p to the bed*

p: Uff, how can I read without dupatta.. *book falls off of her hand too* Ooh, your lap is a hot seat!😲 

a: your mom must have explained to you about how reading with husbands is different. *picks up book* so, chapter one...*starts to read* *strokes her arm*
-mina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashpat3

what do you guys think about the precap ? so Abhi got back to Mehra house 

wait what...i forget what was in the precap :S
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashpat3

what do you guys think about the precap ? so Abhi got back to Mehra house 

Not a very impressive precap that will keep the viewers all excited for Monday if I am honest. Just Abhi in his bedroom upset and frustrated...
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

Exactly!!! it wasn't even worth rememberingπŸ˜†
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³

Hamari nayi AT ko nazar na lage... *hangs multiple nimbo-mirchi*

Aur Bhagwaan, iss buri samay sehne ki shakti de hum sab ko.

... And na, we're about to start a very painful and a long, headachachy, angsty journey with our AbhiGya, so please support each other and please do make use of the extra tissues, pain-killers and other materials that are sure to be of help in dealing with this buri samay and visit KKBSSH for the painkillers... *points to the piles of tissue boxes and arsenal to beat-up buddhu bhai and unwanted people*
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
posted and i am hiding with fear...
-mina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash k

Not a very impressive precap that will keep the viewers all excited for Monday if I am honest. Just Abhi in his bedroom upset and frustrated...

OH RIGHT...yeah i'm annoyed CVs are gonna show him still moody...why can't he cool down a bit..think about what he did and said...think about what she said...he doesn't have to figure everything out but at least he could emerge from his hurt feelings after a day of giving into them :(
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

Abhi is in his room upset (I think playing with something) and puts his pic seperately which is kept near Pragya's frame he was looking at 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rishu!! I thought the actually fitting them perfectly. OMG! Love it.
I like the background and thoughts of Abhi you wrote in between. Thank you so much!