Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Tia-&mina

a: daadi says this girl is perfect for me...but she probably doesn't know anything about the physical side of relationships...how do i start the conversation...ah let me just let my abs do the talking πŸ˜ƒ

p: OMG OMG OMG!!! 

a: girl i haven't even started touching you yet...if you're gonna be that loud you'll wake up the whole house πŸ˜²

p: I read in Tia's fan fiction that rockstar room is soundproofed!πŸ˜•

a: you read tia's fan fiction? then you...already know everything, so we can just skip to the fun stuff? πŸ‘πŸΌ

p: You read that too? So you do read? Who are your favourite authors? I am so excited. I never that you would be into reading. My mom and your Daadi are right. You are the best match for me. So, you what kind of genre you like the most...? I liked myths, novels, drama, poetry... Oh I am so happy.

a: you...want to talk about books? now? you know we have our whole lives for that, let's not rush through all that tonight πŸ˜‰

p: You know we should begin our lives together by reading a book, just one book tonight, please..this novel, it's only 245 pages, the couple that reads together, stays together, heard that saying na?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-&mina

a: daadi says this girl is perfect for me...but she probably doesn't know anything about the physical side of relationships...how do i start the conversation...ah let me just let my abs do the talking πŸ˜ƒ

a: girl i haven't even started touching you yet...if you're gonna be that loud you'll wake up the whole house πŸ˜²

a: you read tia's fan fiction? then you...already know everything, so we can just skip to the fun stuff? πŸ‘πŸΌ

p: You read that too? So you do read? Who are your favourite authors? I am so excited. I never that you would be into reading. My mom and your Daadi are right. You are the best match for me. So, you what kind of genre you like the most...? I liked myths, novels, drama, poetry... Oh I am so happy.

a: you...want to talk about books? now? you know we have our whole lives for that, let's not rush through all that tonight πŸ˜‰

p: You know we should begin our lives together by reading a book, just one book tonight, please..this novel, it's only 245 pages, the couple that reads together, stays together, heard that saying na?πŸ˜ƒ

a: ok...but for every chapter i read to you...you give me a kiss...and vice versa πŸ˜Š
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tia... this song is not for abhi..
pragya is too goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyway i tried...will post it now..

with only one scene of heart break the song is difficult to be done.. all other scenes are only of him breaking her heartπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

a: ok...but for every chapter i read to you...you give me a kiss...and vice versa πŸ˜Š

p: Deal!😳. I bet you will enjoy this novel. I am sure we can finish by 4 am. Do you need to wear reading glasses? Where do we sit? There is only one chair here, shall we sit on the floor?
shivanimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

tia... this song is not for abhi..

pragya is too goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyway i tried...will post it now..

with only one scene of heart break the song is difficult to be done.. all other scenes are only of him breaking her heartπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

POST FAST!! So i can read even faster πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-mina- thumbnail
i need more pragya lines to put abhi reaction gifs for but i can't think of any more XD (i did most of her 'i don't love you' dialogues here)...aur kya karooon??
nitarata thumbnail
Yeah this song has funny tone as well, RIshu.. that's why I thought of a VM.. since it can be made into look funny..
But I am looking forward to your songfic.
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-&-mina-

p: Deal!😳. I bet you will enjoy this novel. I am sure we can finish by 4 am. Do you need to wear reading glasses? Where do we sit? There is only one chair here, shall we sit on the floor?

a: i will sit on the bed...and you will sit on my lap...and you won't need this dupatta *pulls dupatta to the floor* *tugs p to the bed*

[tiyu omg look we're doing it again same ending approaches as always πŸ˜†]
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-&-mina-

a: i will sit on the bed...and you will sit on my lap...and you won't need this dupatta *pulls dupatta to the floor* *tugs p to the bed*

p: Uff, how can I read without dupatta.. *book falls off of her hand too* Ooh, your lap is a hot seat!😲 

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what do you guys think about the precap ? so Abhi got back to Mehra house