ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #142- Kyon Kiya Tumne Mere Saath Aisa ll - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome to #142 AT parivaar!!!!
aashu u so boss very fitting for shabbo fangirl LOVE THIS GIF 
Gotta build more, Fuggy is still not impressed!
Originally posted by deefan

They need to have shown more of this BTS the 20 min ones...
Seriously, legit hot!

That GIF! The way he's looking at his image in the mirror!

It just screams: "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" ☺️
Originally posted by -Tia-

Hello New Home!

p: OMG OMG OMG!!! 

🀣

a: girl i haven't even started touching you yet...if you're gonna be that loud you'll wake up the whole house πŸ˜²
Originally posted by -mina-

a: girl i haven't even started touching you yet...if you're gonna be that loud you'll wake up the whole house πŸ˜²

p: I read in Tia's fan fiction that rockstar room is soundproofed!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by -Tia-&mina

a: daadi says this girl is perfect for me...but she probably doesn't know anything about the physical side of relationships...how do i start the conversation...ah let me just let my abs do the talking πŸ˜ƒ

a: you read tia's fan fiction? then you...already know everything, so we can just skip to the fun stuff? πŸ‘πŸΌ
pragya: main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon
abhi:

Originally posted by -mina-

a: daadi says this girl is perfect for me...but she probably doesn't know anything about the physical side of relationships...how do i start the conversation...ah let me just let my abs do the talking πŸ˜ƒ

a: you read tia's fan fiction? then you...already know everything, so we can just skip to the fun stuff? πŸ‘πŸΌ

p: You read that too? So you do read? Who are your favourite authors? I am so excited. I never thought that you would be into reading. My mom and your Daadi are right. You are the best match for me. So, what kind of genre you like the most...? I liked myths, novels, drama, poetry... Oh I am so happy.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-&mina

p: You read that too? So you do read? Who are your favourite authors? I am so excited. I never that you would be into reading. My mom and your Daadi are right. You are the best match for me. So, you what kind of genre you like the most...? I liked myths, novels, drama, poetry... Oh I am so happy.

a: you...want to talk about books? now? you know we have our whole lives for that, let's not rush through all that tonight πŸ˜‰