Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 8)

alwaysaTVFan IF-Stunnerz
alwaysaTVFan
alwaysaTVFan

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Megha--

CVs need to justify Subbu track.

Subbu needs to feel that Ishita is not happy fir his track to proceed.

It was Subbu because of whom Ishita got Ruhi's custody n Adi's today, Subbu solved Mihir n Rinky marital problems. LOL

I will forget about Raman he is an A$$, but cant Ishita fight for Ruhi's custody on her own like accident track she was against Raman or Ruhi custody part 2? Women empowermnt? Confused

But CVs had to introduce Subbu for all these, I agree KP is on leave n CV's Minky story is as interesting as   Tongue.

So ok Subbu was introduced but that shud have been for Ishita's insecurities than getting Ruhi's custody n solving Ishita's house problems.

Maybe he just needs to show that Raman is a failure n cant get his own kid's custody n cant solve his sister's marriage problems. Wink maybe tats what cvs intended to sh9ow. Embarrassed

Now coz KP is on leave so CVs r compromising Ishita character for drama. Does it sound Similar to a track we saw earlier? Embarrassed

Anyways its better than Shagun drama coz it was the most stupid track I have ever seen! N besides Subbu is funny n his excuses to b around Ishita r hilarious ROFL. As they say something (Subbu's presence) is better than nothing (Raman's absence).

The sad part is, while we are all caught up in the imbalance in Ishita-Raman's relationship, we lost focus of how much different this Ishita has become from the one we saw before the timeslot change Embarrassed

my lesson from YHM... never say this track is better than the last one... they will soon make you regret it ROFL

@bold... No tell me more please Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--Colt.Pixy

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Pani wala Dance...Stern Smile
Kaiise Kaise Song Nikalte hain Yaaarr...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzk

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annthew

The weirdest thing in today's epi was how Ishitha asked Raman about everything he did other than throwing her out of their house. It's almost as though it didn't happen. Unhappy

Its the audience who is more invested in this relationship than Ishra, makes them (both f them) look so artificial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Megha...Plus if you get  Awesome Lip-Sync'd song by Subbu...
What's harm...Entertainment dose roz milegaa...
Dont worry He wont rile up our Blood like Mani did...

Thou I wont forgive  Subbu , He ruined One of my Fav Movie.. "Raghu Jaitley"Day Dreaming.

Edited by RollingStones - 02 May 2015 at 10:08am

--Megha--Colt.Pixy

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

Originally posted by --Megha--

CVs need to justify Subbu track.

Subbu needs to feel that Ishita is not happy fir his track to proceed.

It was Subbu because of whom Ishita got Ruhi's custody n Adi's today, Subbu solved Mihir n Rinky marital problems. LOL

I will forget about Raman he is an A$$, but cant Ishita fight for Ruhi's custody on her own like accident track she was against Raman or Ruhi custody part 2? Women empowermnt? Confused

But CVs had to introduce Subbu for all these, I agree KP is on leave n CV's Minky story is as interesting as   Tongue.

So ok Subbu was introduced but that shud have been for Ishita's insecurities than getting Ruhi's custody n solving Ishita's house problems.

Maybe he just needs to show that Raman is a failure n cant get his own kid's custody n cant solve his sister's marriage problems. Wink maybe tats what cvs intended to sh9ow. Embarrassed

Now coz KP is on leave so CVs r compromising Ishita character for drama. Does it sound Similar to a track we saw earlier? Embarrassed

Anyways its better than Shagun drama coz it was the most stupid track I have ever seen! N besides Subbu is funny n his excuses to b around Ishita r hilarious ROFL. As they say something (Subbu's presence) is better than nothing (Raman's absence).

The sad part is, while we are all caught up in the imbalance in Ishita-Raman's relationship, we lost focus of how much different this Ishita has become from the one we saw before the timeslot changeEmbarrassed

my lesson from YHM... never say this track is better than the last one... they will soon make you regret itROFL

@bold... No tell me more pleaseEmbarrassed

Haha i quite liked ur theory of tracks. Tongue

But I truly like Subbu for his comic n timing. Wink

While Shagun track - I was like : Y is Shagun here? Y is Ishita tolerating this crap? Y is Raman tolerating this crap? LOL

Now m like, if get out/Shagun's dirty tricks cant break their relationship toh Subbu kis khet ki muli hai,? Tongue

@Bold -Samjhdar ko ishara kaafi hai n hum log samjhdar nahi hai as we did not get a certain track. Tongue Wink

alwaysaTVFanColt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RollingStones

Megha...Plus if you get  Awesome Lip-Sync'd song by Subbu...
What's harm...Entertainment dose roz milegaa...
Dont worry He wont rile up our Blood like Mani did...

Thou I wont forget Subbu , He ruined One of my Fav Movie.. "Raghu Jaitley"Day Dreaming.

@bold: ROFL  

btw how comes subbu ruined your movie Confused
DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Looks like CVs will turn Rinky negative, at least for this Subbu track. She'll fill the ears of Bhallas, specially Toshiji. Param's entry will be very intersting, how he sees Ishita-Subbu angle and reacts on it will be the main turning point in Raman's absence.

And, who can forget Shagun? She is still unware of Subbu's presence in Bhalla's neighborhood. When she will dhamaka will begin from there. Sahgun-Subbu scene will be hilarious one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzksweety_10RollingStones--Megha--Colt.Pixy

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

megha
they have already shown raman is monster and zero and can't solve his problems, not hero or positive devta. its only Ishita is positive and devi . ab baki kya bacha he that they would show via subbu ?Confused

anyways he is still more entertaining than mani. even shagun never irritated me. but yeah she could not plot plans well . she got always failure. weak negative character

Thats my biggest problem instead of showing a strong negative character (msybe except Param) they have shown a morally corrupt Male lead. Ouch

I m not saying make Raman a saint n Ishita horrible witch but can they at least tone down Male lead's negativity.

Makes one wonder y does a Saint like female lead deserve this monster? Confused or maybe thats the effect they r deliberately doing so that Women can relate to this story.

But gives a wrong impression about how women shud behave or fight for their rights when husbands n in laws r torturing them!

jshree_ramColt.Pixy

Go to top