Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 8

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks leo for Dp its like this smiley 😛 <<<<< 😆

I truly liked the confession n their overall journey as a couple. I get what the storyline is n what the writer wants to portray but I get angry when they show social issues like molestation or husband's verbal abuse, rapes, feminism etc in bad light

There r somethings that we need to take seriously no matter what.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked confession. .. if this happend 3months back bath hi alage hota hai
Atleast they showed it now..its unique and nice.. but only 1 sided?
Ishita's confession will be end if this track??
Raman going foreign scene was good...
Rinki giving tough time to mihir was good.. but i think cvs are making her negative deliberately so that we can sympathize mihika.. but failing big time...
Subbu dnt have any other work than stalking Ishita. .?
I want toshiji to be perfect saas in this track
How I missed her in mani track...
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RollingStones

^^Lovely Write-Up Megha...

The whole meaning of 4 ILU...beautifully explained...

As mentioned in my review...I liked really Loved the Dialogues...
lol..I dint analysed the Sadist Shayari by Raman..😆.

Yes It was EMOTIONAL...

I Loved the Last I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla...my most Fav.

Bt then the logic part that you explained...
I just have No Feelings...dunno..not gushing, no drooling..Nothing..😭

Exactly if thiswas 11 pm Ishra I wud have been the Happiest customer.

But now after all this, is it worth it? 😕

I m still stuck on this serial coz awesome acting by leadsn other actors n conceptually its a good storyline but at times I really get frustrated. 😡
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sweety_10

I liked confession. .. if this happend 3months back bath hi alage hota hai
Atleast they showed it now..its unique and nice.. but only 1 sided?
Ishita's confession will be end if this track??
Raman going foreign scene was good...
Rinki giving tough time to mihir was good.. but i think cvs are making her negative deliberately so that we can sympathize mihika.. but failing big time...
Subbu dnt have any other work than stalking Ishita. .?
I want toshiji to be perfect saas in this track
How I missed her in mani track...

It was one sided confession

So that drama could happen around wet cardboard ishita

Toshiji will be saas

Ishita will have tough time
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: --Megha--

Thanks leo for Dp its like this smiley 😛 <<<<< 😆

I truly liked the confession n their overall journey as a couple. I get what the storyline is n what the writer wants to portray but I get angry when they show social issues like molestation or husband's verbal abuse, rapes, feminism etc in bad light

There r somethings that we need to take seriously no matter what.

Well megha

It is as if they don't have courage to push the envelopw
This content was originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

@bold: 🤣  

btw how comes subbu ruined your movie 😕

He ruined my one of Fav MovieDil Hian Ki Maanta Nahin...with his Riidiculous Lip-Sync...😡😈
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Megha--

Finally watched the scene n I agree that Confession was too emotional and romantic. Wuite an unique confession.

M still angry on CVs for not showing a proper closure to get out. Conceptually this show is awesome if we look at things metaphorically n not take things literally but is normal TRP audience looking for deeper or symbolic meaning of tracks I doubt. 😕 hence my displeasure over wrong/ immoral portrayal of characters especially considering this is a prime time (7.30pm) soap and exposed to different Audience including children.

Now there was a particular Sher/ poetry Raman said to justify his yelling-
Tumhe chot pahunchane ke Khayal se bhi meri Saanson ka dhadkanon se naata tut jaata hai

Par fir sochta hun ki ek baar tum rutho toh sahi toh main duniya ko bata dun ki meri biwi ko manane ka tarika mujhko aata hai.

Poetically it justifies his actions n also without an actual Sorry he says that I deliberately hurt u so that I can show the world how much I love U by pacifying u later. (Quite an sadist 😆 ).

Ethically there is no given apology or reason behind his outburst in the first place. 😕 This somehow leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

I truly liked the fact that this proclamation of love was between two individual n about two individuals and done in the confines of their bedroom (private space). Marriage is an intimate relationship - not only in terms of physical intimacy but emotional too, whatever two ppl in married life have only they must know and there must b no room for any third person or factor. Hence rather yelling from rooftops I love u its better to watch this.

Few things I didnt like or wud have wanted differently - Ishita going to Room herself -> Pyasa Kuye k paas jaata hai kua Pyase ke paas nahi aata. So raman shud have gone to Ishita or got her in the Room rather than she going herself. They cud have shown Ishita angry n not listening to Raman n Raman just lifting her up jabardasti n getting her in the room. Raman had asked her to get out 2 days ago n it wud have made more sense if he went to manao her n get her back!

I loved the colors they were wearing, both looked nice but tired 😕. but the room was decorated well n finally their pictures on the wall meant that it was their room finally not just Raman's 😳

The overall dialogues n explanation of competition etc was really nice n endearing!

The actual confession-

He starts with "I LOVE U ISHIMA" - it makes more sense as he fell in love with the woman who was his child's mother first and then the woman herself for what she is! He respected her (god what have CVs have reduced him now to 😭) when he knew that she wanted Ruhi to have her father's love during DNA track. During Accident track n stem cells track he came to know tha this woman can care for a kid who had hurt her mom. He fell in love with this idea. No wonder he says I love Ishima first.

Then he says "I LOVE YOU" - After accident track he wanted to take her out to know her more, i.e beyond Ishima. But all that turns out to b a disaster, still he learns that she is happy even without any luxuries of life, he starts to notice that she is not Shagun. Land deal where she understands Him and knows what will b good for him, Save the girl child campaign where she again bridges the gap between father and daughter n emotionally supports him, License track when she almost gives up her profession to save his etc - he starts seeing her beyond ISHIMA. He starts falling in love with this woman who expects nothing out of him but wants his happiness!

Then he says "I LOVE YOU ISHITA"- he starts knowing "Ishita Iyer" during Param track where intially she helps Param with money n then the whole molestation case where he defends her n saves her honor, accident track when he sees that although she is against him but she cant see her Lawyer tainting his Name while trying to save Shagun, Sanjana track Balcony convo where Ishita supposedly says her feelings to Mihika, climax of Mani track when he ets to know that she was just trying to save his Abguild presidentship.

N Finally "I LOVE U ISHITA BHALLA"- no woman can bear her Husband's ex in their lives except the self sacrificing Ishita Bhalla, she fights for Adi in front of Shagun, she takes care of his kids, his family n most importantly him. No woman can bear the wrath that Raman can bring upon except "Ishita Bhalla". She says u make me Complete, i dont need another child to give me an identity of being a Mother.

N he thanked her for Giving a direction n meaning to his life. It kind of makes sense that now that they have got everything from Ruhi to Adi they r taking the next step.

I liked the confession poetically n romantically but in terms of logic and Ethics 😕

How beautifully u hav described the confession. Now I want to watch it again. 👏
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly the almost 1 year dragging and stupid attemps spoiled the confession for me
And the word confession itself became a joke
And when the couple is spoiled
Characters that were normal and humans become disney world
Then what is the meaning of confession
Anyways
Some fans were desperately waiting for it
So they must be happy
I never liked subbu or his track
Big torture coming up
And this irks me when i see in some others shows
How male lead absence is compensated by such good tracks
I hope atleast it doesnt become mani shani season 2
But that what i see coming up
And yeah bravo cvs
I see another thing coming
Rinky made a chudail vamp to glorrify brainless n show her as bechari
Imane...ur Toshiji's DP suits the upcoming Track...😆 Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Raman tells Ishita to get lost and her mother to take her daughter and leave the Bhalla house. 
Ishita leaves the house in a fit of rage.
Yet she returns to Bhalla house uninvited. And Raman decides to confess how much he loves his wife. 🤔🤪😆

Talk about losing the plot...CVs had many instances to make the love declaration a high point in the story but the whole thing ended up a deflated balloon...all one can say is better late than never, some viewers were waiting for this a long time. But the CVs decided to butcher the characters and the romance went stale when CVs were hell bent on delaying the so called confession just to prolong it lest TRPs dip. 

Rinki must be the dumbest dame in Delhi. Mihir is surrounded by dumb women...first his sister Shagun, then it was Mihika and now Rinky. Mihika was smart until CVs decided to dumb her down. Now it's Rinkin turn?😕  Why is Rinky behaving like a haughty princess that Mihir is expected to serve and keep happy though she fails to meet him halfway. Seriously!🤪 

Ishita had clearly given Mihir and Rinki the choice and they were under no pressure to marry after the cheating groom was exposed. When Rinki accepted Mihir's proposal she was fully aware that he and Mihika had been in love.  Simply bec' Mihika ended up marrying Ashok and Mihir decided to marry her, was he expected to lie that Rinki was the love of his life just like that before she wanted to hear the words? Don't his actions matter? Is Rinky really that clueless and delusional?

She wants Mihir to go on a trip with her and when he makes plans she refuses to go😕. She is way too immature to have got married. What was the urgency to get her married in a hurry to the first guy who would take her off the senior Bhallas' hands? Marriage requires a level of maturity to keep it healthy and a happy one. At the moment, no matter what Mihir does he can never do right in Rinky's eyes. Mihir should just ignore her and focus on being CEO of Raman's new company until his insecure wife comes to her senses after using those God given brain cells to reflect on her own behavior. If she wants to divorce him so be it. She's as hot headed as Toshiji and Raman who speak and act and then decide to think later.😛
Edited by MERARAI - 8 years ago