Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

The sad part is, while we are all caught up in the imbalance in Ishita-Raman's relationship, we lost focus of how much different this Ishita has become from the one we saw before the timeslot change😳

my lesson from YHM... never say this track is better than the last one... they will soon make you regret it🀣

@bold... No tell me more please😳

Haha i quite liked ur theory of tracks. πŸ˜›

But I truly like Subbu for his comic n timing. πŸ˜‰

While Shagun track - I was like : Y is Shagun here? Y is Ishita tolerating this crap? Y is Raman tolerating this crap? πŸ˜†

Now m like, if get out/Shagun's dirty tricks cant break their relationship toh Subbu kis khet ki muli hai,? πŸ˜›

@Bold -Samjhdar ko ishara kaafi hai n hum log samjhdar nahi hai as we did not get a certain track. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Megha...Plus if you get  Awesome Lip-Sync'd song by Subbu...

What's harm...Entertainment dose roz milegaa...
Dont worry He wont rile up our Blood like Mani did...

Thou I wont forget Subbu , He ruined One of my Fav Movie.. "Raghu Jaitley".

@bold: πŸ€£  

btw how comes subbu ruined your movie πŸ˜•
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like CVs will turn Rinky negative, at least for this Subbu track. She'll fill the ears of Bhallas, specially Toshiji. Param's entry will be very intersting, how he sees Ishita-Subbu angle and reacts on it will be the main turning point in Raman's absence.

And, who can forget Shagun? She is still unware of Subbu's presence in Bhalla's neighborhood. When she will dhamaka will begin from there. Sahgun-Subbu scene will be hilarious one.
--Megha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

megha

they have already shown raman is monster and zero and can't solve his problems, not hero or positive devta. its only Ishita is positive and devi . ab baki kya bacha he that they would show via subbu ?πŸ˜•

anyways he is still more entertaining than mani. even shagun never irritated me. but yeah she could not plot plans well . she got always failure. weak negative character

Thats my biggest problem instead of showing a strong negative character (msybe except Param) they have shown a morally corrupt Male lead.

I m not saying make Raman a saint n Ishita horrible witch but can they at least tone down Male lead's negativity.

Makes one wonder y does a Saint like female lead deserve this monster? πŸ˜• or maybe thats the effect they r deliberately doing so that Women can relate to this story.

But gives a wrong impression about how women shud behave or fight for their rights when husbands n in laws r torturing them!
Waise...Thou the Confession for me was just Ok Ok Types...
But If We forget the the past few Months Raman's Character Buthchering and just think of 11pm Raavan Kumar...the dialogues Of Raman were just sooo Awesome...EMOTIONAL...

He did mentioned how Ishita brought abt a Change in Him to which 11pm Raavan was soo Relatable...

Too Drag and Wrong Timing...totally brought the Confession down...

Else this would have actually turned out to be one of Touching Confession on TV...coz Raman was actually Wow Today...
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Rcb won

But not due to gayle

But not due to kohli

But not due to abd

But due to mandeep singh
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

arre raman is worse than Ishita. he does not recall or count what he went through because of Ishita in mani track and when she  ran away with ruhi πŸ€’

what i just can't understand is why r they showing  such intense scenes -- like the jealous Raman & that druncken night in Mani track, Isithas molestation by Khanna bros, ramans tears at the hospital, his breakdown at the morgue, & this recent get out scene { i may hav left out many more]etc when it has no value for them story wise??arent the cvs too human like us?don't they feel bad about all thus??OH!! its better i just enjoy whats shown or  leave---πŸ˜‰
--Megha-- thumbnail
Finally watched the scene n I agree that Confession was too emotional and romantic. Wuite an unique confession.

M still angry on CVs for not showing a proper closure to get out. Conceptually this show is awesome if we look at things metaphorically n not take things literally but is normal TRP audience looking for deeper or symbolic meaning of tracks I doubt. πŸ˜• hence my displeasure over wrong/ immoral portrayal of characters especially considering this is a prime time (7.30pm) soap and exposed to different Audience including children.

Now there was a particular Sher/ poetry Raman said to justify his yelling-
Tumhe chot pahunchane ke Khayal se bhi meri Saanson ka dhadkanon se naata tut jaata hai

Par fir sochta hun ki ek baar tum rutho toh sahi toh main duniya ko bata dun ki meri biwi ko manane ka tarika mujhko aata hai.

Poetically it justifies his actions n also without an actual Sorry he says that I deliberately hurt u so that I can show the world how much I love U by pacifying u later. (Quite an sadist πŸ˜† ).

Ethically there is no given apology or reason behind his outburst in the first place. πŸ˜• This somehow leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

I truly liked the fact that this proclamation of love was between two individual n about two individuals and done in the confines of their bedroom (private space). Marriage is an intimate relationship - not only in terms of physical intimacy but emotional too, whatever two ppl in married life have only they must know and there must b no room for any third person or factor. Hence rather yelling from rooftops I love u its better to watch this.

Few things I didnt like or wud have wanted differently - Ishita going to Room herself -> Pyasa Kuye k paas jaata hai kua Pyase ke paas nahi aata. So raman shud have gone to Ishita or got her in the Room rather than she going herself. They cud have shown Ishita angry n not listening to Raman n Raman just lifting her up jabardasti n getting her in the room. Raman had asked her to get out 2 days ago n it wud have made more sense if he went to manao her n get her back!

I loved the colors they were wearing, both looked nice but tired πŸ˜•. but the room was decorated well n finally their pictures on the wall meant that it was their room finally not just Raman's 😳

The overall dialogues n explanation of competition etc was really nice n endearing!

The actual confession-

He starts with "I LOVE U ISHIMA" - it makes more sense as he fell in love with the woman who was his child's mother first and then the woman herself for what she is! He respected her (god what have CVs have reduced him now to 😭) when he knew that she wanted Ruhi to have her father's love during DNA track. During Accident track n stem cells track he came to know tha this woman can care for a kid who had hurt her mom. He fell in love with this idea. No wonder he says I love Ishima first.

Then he says "I LOVE YOU" - After accident track he wanted to take her out to know her more, i.e beyond Ishima. But all that turns out to b a disaster, still he learns that she is happy even without any luxuries of life, he starts to notice that she is not Shagun. Land deal where she understands Him and knows what will b good for him, Save the girl child campaign where she again bridges the gap between father and daughter n emotionally supports him, License track when she almost gives up her profession to save his etc - he starts seeing her beyond ISHIMA. He starts falling in love with this woman who expects nothing out of him but wants his happiness!

Then he says "I LOVE YOU ISHITA"- he starts knowing "Ishita Iyer" during Param track where intially she helps Param with money n then the whole molestation case where he defends her n saves her honor, accident track when he sees that although she is against him but she cant see her Lawyer tainting his Name while trying to save Shagun, Sanjana track Balcony convo where Ishita supposedly says her feelings to Mihika, climax of Mani track when he ets to know that she was just trying to save his Abguild presidentship.

N Finally "I LOVE U ISHITA BHALLA"- no woman can bear her Husband's ex in their lives except the self sacrificing Ishita Bhalla, she fights for Adi in front of Shagun, she takes care of his kids, his family n most importantly him. No woman can bear the wrath that Raman can bring upon except "Ishita Bhalla". She says u make me Complete, i dont need another child to give me an identity of being a Mother.

N he thanked her for Giving a direction n meaning to his life. It kind of makes sense that now that they have got everything from Ruhi to Adi they r taking the next step.

I liked the confession poetically n romantically but in terms of logic and Ethics πŸ˜•
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Megha--

Finally watched the scene n I agree that Confession was too emotional and romantic. Wuite an unique confession.

M still angry on CVs for not showing a proper closure to get out. Conceptually this show is awesome if we look at things metaphorically n not take things literally but is normal TRP audience looking for deeper or symbolic meaning of tracks I doubt. πŸ˜• hence my displeasure over wrong/ immoral portrayal of characters especially considering this is a prime time (7.30pm) soap and exposed to different Audience including children.

Now there was a particular Sher/ poetry Raman said to justify his yelling-
Tumhe chot pahunchane ke Khayal se bhi meri Saanson ka dhadkanon se naata tut jaata hai

Par fir sochta hun ki ek baar tum rutho toh sahi toh main duniya ko bata dun ki meri biwi ko manane ka tarika mujhko aata hai.

Poetically it justifies his actions n also without an actual Sorry he says that I deliberately hurt u so that I can show the world how much I love U by pacifying u later. (Quite an sadist πŸ˜† ).

Ethically there is no given apology or reason behind his outburst in the first place. πŸ˜• This somehow leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

I truly liked the fact that this proclamation of love was between two individual n about two individuals and done in the confines of their bedroom (private space). Marriage is an intimate relationship - not only in terms of physical intimacy but emotional too, whatever two ppl in married life have only they must know and there must b no room for any third person or factor. Hence rather yelling from rooftops I love u its better to watch this.

Few things I didnt like or wud have wanted differently - Ishita going to Room herself -> Pyasa Kuye k paas jaata hai kua Pyase ke paas nahi aata. So raman shud have gone to Ishita or got her in the Room rather than she going herself. They cud have shown Ishita angry n not listening to Raman n Raman just lifting her up jabardasti n getting her in the room. Raman had asked her to get out 2 days ago n it wud have made more sense if he went to manao her n get her back!

I loved the colors they were wearing, both looked nice but tired πŸ˜•. but the room was decorated well n finally their pictures on the wall meant that it was their room finally not just Raman's 😳

The overall dialogues n explanation of competition etc was really nice n endearing!

The actual confession-

He starts with "I LOVE U ISHIMA" - it makes more sense as he fell in love with the woman who was his child's mother first and then the woman herself for what she is! He respected her (god what have CVs have reduced him now to 😭) when he knew that she wanted Ruhi to have her father's love during DNA track. During Accident track n stem cells track he came to know tha this woman can care for a kid who had hurt her mom. He fell in love with this idea. No wonder he says I love Ishima first.

Then he says "I LOVE YOU" - After accident track he wanted to take her out to know her more, i.e beyond Ishima. But all that turns out to b a disaster, still he learns that she is happy even without any luxuries of life, he starts to notice that she is not Shagun. Land deal where she understands Him and knows what will b good for him, Save the girl child campaign where she again bridges the gap between father and daughter n emotionally supports him, License track when she almost gives up her profession to save his etc - he starts seeing her beyond ISHIMA. He starts falling in love with this woman who expects nothing out of him but wants his happiness!

Then he says "I LOVE YOU ISHITA"- he starts knowing "Ishita Iyer" during Param track where intially she helps Param with money n then the whole molestation case where he defends her n saves her honor, accident track when he sees that although she is against him but she cant see her Lawyer tainting his Name while trying to save Shagun, Sanjana track Balcony convo where Ishita supposedly says her feelings to Mihika, climax of Mani track when he ets to know that she was just trying to save his Abguild presidentship.

N Finally "I LOVE U ISHITA BHALLA"- no woman can bear her Husband's ex in their lives except the self sacrificing Ishita Bhalla, she fights for Adi in front of Shagun, she takes care of his kids, his family n most importantly him. No woman can bear the wrath that Raman can bring upon except "Ishita Bhalla". She says u make me Complete, i dont need another child to give me an identity of being a Mother.

N he thanked her for Giving a direction n meaning to his life. It kind of makes sense that now that they have got everything from Ruhi to Adi they r taking the next step.

I liked the confession poetically n romantically but in terms of logic and Ethics πŸ˜•

Perfectly described megha

Nothing more to say

And your dp is just aweso
^^Lovely Write-Up Megha...
The whole meaning of 4 ILU...beautifully explained...

As mentioned in my review...I liked really Loved the Dialogues...
lol..I dint analysed the Sadist Shayari by Raman..πŸ˜†.

Yes It was EMOTIONAL...

I Loved the Last I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla...my most Fav.

Bt then the logic part that you explained... 
I just have No Feelings...dunno..not gushing, no drooling..Nothing..😭