Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

lucky
ye kaleja kya hota he πŸ€”  

i think you are saying koyla, koyle pe to ghee dalne se aag badhni chahiye na 
am mihir,
lucky,
why are you apologizing πŸ˜†

kucch acchha karne se/sun ne se kaleje mein thandak padti hai na... i joined that saying with aag mein ghee daalna. I thought I was being smart πŸ˜Ž but looks like it was a lame attempt πŸ˜†

Megha ne bola na... ki we audience should apologise to CVs... socha bol deti hoon πŸ˜³ 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

kucch acchha karne se/sun ne se kaleje mein thandak padti hai na... i joined that saying with aag mein ghee daalna. I thought I was being smart πŸ˜Ž but looks like it was a lame attempt πŸ˜†

Megha ne bola na... ki we audience should apologise to CVs... socha bol deti hoon πŸ˜³ 

mene to ainwai dialog mar diya tha πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

arre raman is worse than Ishita. he does not recall or count what he went through because of Ishita in mani track and when she  ran away with ruhi πŸ€’

Ishita is Feminist naa...so that's why I asked how could she forget the Insults Raman hurled at Her.

About Raman...well He is a Monster...probs Uski Karmon ki saza bhoogat raha tha...during Mani and Runaway Ishita with Ruhi Track...

Also not to forget...when Ishita made him dance with his Ex...khudke ex ke waqt conveniently Bhool jaati hain...
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Can anyone explain to me how that is right/correct/appropriate/smart/sensitive???😲

actually no. I dont want an explanationπŸ˜†Let me be

CVs need to justify Subbu track.

Subbu needs to feel that Ishita is not happy fir his track to proceed.

It was Subbu because of whom Ishita got Ruhi's custody n Adi's today, Subbu solved Mihir n Rinky marital problems. πŸ˜†

I will forget about Raman he is an A$$, but cant Ishita fight for Ruhi's custody on her own like accident track she was against Raman or Ruhi custody part 2? Women empowermnt? πŸ˜•

But CVs had to introduce Subbu for all these, I agree KP is on leave n CV's Minky story is as interesting as   πŸ˜›.

So ok Subbu was introduced but that shud have been for Ishita's insecurities than getting Ruhi's custody n solving Ishita's house problems.

Maybe he just needs to show that Raman is a failure n cant get his own kid's custody n cant solve his sister's marriage problems. πŸ˜‰ maybe tats what cvs intended to sh9ow. 😳

Now coz KP is on leave so CVs r compromising Ishita character for drama. Does it sound Similar to a track we saw earlier? 😳

Anyways its better than Shagun drama coz it was the most stupid track I have ever seen! N besides Subbu is funny n his excuses to b around Ishita r hilarious 🀣. As they say something (Subbu's presence) is better than nothing (Raman's absence).
Wiill there be a Day...When CV's will say sorry to US...for frying our Brains...ya woh bhi Feminist hain Ishita ki tarah...
Or May be...they's make us do Kaand...so that We say Sorry to Them...πŸ˜†
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 megha
they have already shown raman is monster and zero and can't solve his problems,  not hero or positive devta. its only Ishita is positive and devi . ab baki kya bacha he that they would show via subbu ? πŸ˜•

anyways he is still more entertaining than mani. even shagun never irritated me. but yeah she could not plot plans well . she got always failure. weak negative character 
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Megha--

CVs need to justify Subbu track.

Subbu needs to feel that Ishita is not happy fir his track to proceed.

It was Subbu because of whom Ishita got Ruhi's custody n Adi's today, Subbu solved Mihir n Rinky marital problems. πŸ˜†

I will forget about Raman he is an A$$, but cant Ishita fight for Ruhi's custody on her own like accident track she was against Raman or Ruhi custody part 2? Women empowermnt? πŸ˜•

But CVs had to introduce Subbu for all these, I agree KP is on leave n CV's Minky story is as interesting as   πŸ˜›.

So ok Subbu was introduced but that shud have been for Ishita's insecurities than getting Ruhi's custody n solving Ishita's house problems.

Maybe he just needs to show that Raman is a failure n cant get his own kid's custody n cant solve his sister's marriage problems. πŸ˜‰ maybe tats what cvs intended to sh9ow. 😳

Now coz KP is on leave so CVs r compromising Ishita character for drama. Does it sound Similar to a track we saw earlier? 😳

Anyways its better than Shagun drama coz it was the most stupid track I have ever seen! N besides Subbu is funny n his excuses to b around Ishita r hilarious 🀣. As they say something (Subbu's presence) is better than nothing (Raman's absence).

The sad part is, while we are all caught up in the imbalance in Ishita-Raman's relationship, we lost focus of how much different this Ishita has become from the one we saw before the timeslot change πŸ˜³

my lesson from YHM... never say this track is better than the last one... they will soon make you regret it πŸ€£

@bold... No tell me more please πŸ˜³ 

Pani wala Dance...😳
Kaiise Kaise Song Nikalte hain Yaaarr...πŸ˜†
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annthew

The weirdest thing in today's epi was how Ishitha asked Raman about everything he did other than throwing her out of their house. It's almost as though it didn't happen. πŸ˜”

Its the audience who is more invested in this relationship than Ishra, makes them (both f them) look so artificial.
Megha...Plus if you get  Awesome Lip-Sync'd song by Subbu...
What's harm...Entertainment dose roz milegaa...
Dont worry He wont rile up our Blood like Mani did...

Thou I wont forgive  Subbu , He ruined One of my Fav Movie.. "Raghu Jaitley".

Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago