Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

they used to talkat 11 PM I mean...

anyway, i think they should really apologise to each other too. I know married people have a different & unique equation. But if it was one or two incidents its fine. But both have this endless cycle of stupidity. If nothing they should apologise to us🀣

I think Audience shud apologize to their brains to put it through so much of torture. 🀣

Lucky lately they have started showing that Ishita makes no mistakes (when she actually does like Mani track making Raman jealous n enjoying it or running away with Ruhi) n gets blamed or yelled at things which are not her mistakes, like during Adi's medicine overdose - Raman yelled at her that u r a bad parent u cant handle adi (Khud Raman ne kitna kiya πŸ˜† ) n Toshiji asked her to stay away from Adi indirectly blaming her for his mental condition, then she is made to say Sorry to shagun n Adi when Mihir took them to his house - Toshiji got them back pleading to them ki come back n stay in Bhalla house, then during Rinky marriage Toshiji again blamed Ishita n called her outsider, Raman again blamed Ishita for Rinky n mihir marriage failure.

So in a way CVs r writing/ portraying a story where woman gets all the shit from her inlaws n husband n still she is thriving hard to work upon her marriage n keep her inlaws Happy. Something that women can relate to. (Although I cant).

In this the Male lead characterization is horrible, the female lead comes across as a doormat (god just hate this portrayal of 11 pm Ishita 😑 ).

actually tell you what... in this track Ishita hasnt done anything. looks like they will make Subbu an out-and-out villain. if he does something nasty, and if Bhallas blame Ishita, then they should apologise, and Raman should too...

the problem I have is the fact that when Ishita did mistreat Raman during the Mani track (I am talking about making him jealous, not understanding his tears etc.), and then Raman mistreated her when he was drunk, Ishita indulging SHagun during the anniversary and all, not considering what Raman might have to re-live, to the most recent Raman's stupid "Get Out"... THESE are the things we need real apologies for. Sadly, it seems like the CVs think that making them apologise for real mistakes make make them seem weak/bad  almost as if the CVs' egos will be bruised if the leads have to apologise πŸ˜†

Lucky...When this Track started...I had mentioned...This time They wont make ishita do Stupid Things the way they made her do during Mani Track... the backlash they received was enough to not make Ishita this time Stupid...

Bt  the Fact Remains... Everyone says Sorry to Ishita...
Last time They deliberately made Raman do Kaand to make him say Sorry...

Is baari...Its gonna be for Right...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

We should stop watching

I think I'll watch a few epis & then decide. Some sort of addiction still, what to do πŸ˜†

r
*** EDITED

Good post Leo πŸ˜³

No Memes/gifs today, too lazy πŸ˜†

I dont think i will watch the episode eitherπŸ˜› but I am glad to hear the confession episode was good. The audience of this show who have been watching it loyally, in spite of the quality, did deserve something good. πŸ˜³ 

Subbu isn't shameless re. He is calculating πŸ˜Ž he knows Raman has left for USA na (stalker alert), so he's trying to sneak into Ishita's life πŸ˜³

Toshiji was absent during the beginning of Mani's hovering and I remember commenting how different it would have been if she were around. I guess she will be a key factor here now. But for a change, i would like her to be the one who doubts Subbu and not Ishita. I want her to get protective of Ishita in Raman's absence. Is it too much to ask for ?πŸ˜›

@bold..
hihi... in a ekta's show you are expecting this really...πŸ˜†

P.S But again , I also have this hopeless hope that she will doubt Subbu and talk it out to Ishita...
Megha yes... you are right... we should say sorry πŸ˜†

Asmita - this is the story of kaands... who does the bigger one actually never apologises...

ZD - I told you i dont want any explanations... why you pouring ghee on the aag in my kaleja πŸ˜³

Chalo... on behalf of some of us... to the CVs

The weirdest thing in today's epi was how Ishitha asked Raman about everything he did other than throwing her out of their house. It's almost as though it didn't happen. πŸ˜”
The way Toshiji have been showed..Supporting Ishita...allowing her to work late n all..She should't doubt her...bt then If Ishita gives her a reason... like teh way Ishita was on MANI Jaap during Mnai Track..
I wont blame Toshiji...Ishita had really crossed her Limits during Mani track...

Megha yes... you are right... we should say sorry πŸ˜†

Asmita - this is the story of kaands... who does the bigger one actually never apologises...

ZD - I told you i dont want any explanations... why you pouring ghee on the aag in my kaleja πŸ˜³

Chalo... on behalf of some of us... to the CVs

lucky
ye kaleja kya hota he πŸ€”  

i think you are saying koyla, koyle pe to ghee dalne se aag badhni chahiye na 
am mihir,
lucky,
why are you apologizing πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Annthew

The weirdest thing in today's epi was how Ishitha asked Raman about everything he did other than throwing her out of their house. It's almost as though it didn't happen. πŸ˜”

🀣...uske Ghar se bahar nikal diya ..I suppose...
Achana se Confession huaa...and she is in House... no Retrospection nothin..πŸ˜†
Does this women have any Self -Respect..??

ILU Bol diya Pati ne khush ho Gayii...

This all is soo Dis-JOinted...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RollingStones

🀣...uske Ghar se bahar nikal diya ..I suppose...
Achana se Confession huaa...and she is in House... no Retrospection nothin..πŸ˜†
Does this women have any Self -Respect..??

ILU Bol diya Pati ne khush ho Gayii...

This all is soo Dis-JOinted...πŸ˜†

arre raman is worse than Ishita. he does not recall or count what he went through because of Ishita in mani track and when she  ran away with ruhi πŸ€’