--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

r

*** EDITED

Good post Leo๐Ÿ˜ณ

No Memes/gifs today, too lazy๐Ÿ˜†

I dont think i will watch the episode either๐Ÿ˜›but I am glad to hear the confession episode was good. The audience of this show who have been watching it loyally, in spite of the quality, did deserve something good.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Subbu isn't shameless re. He is calculating๐Ÿ˜Žhe knows Raman has left for USA na (stalker alert), so he's trying to sneak into Ishita's life๐Ÿ˜ณ

Toshiji was absent during the beginning of Mani's hovering and I remember commenting how different it would have been if she were around. I guess she will be a key factor here now. But for a change, i would like her to be the one who doubts Subbu and not Ishita. I want her to get protective of Ishita in Raman's absence. Is it too much to ask for ?๐Ÿ˜›

Yes its too much to ask for.

Dont u know toshiji is sexist so she will protect Subbu n blame Ishita. ๐Ÿ˜ก
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Or maybe

Raman will defend her

Everyone else will be against her

Maybe even her parents

That's even better. All Bhallas and Iyers will say sorry including Mutthu. ๐Ÿ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Megha--

I might watch today's episode just for the confession.

I have always felt that this couple doesnt need a confession to express their love neither their Romance makes my Heart flutter now but still for old times sake, I shall watch it.

I so agree with u that there should have been an apology of throwing out. Even if it made RAman's character look monotonous (making mistakes n pleading for sorry later), still an Apology was required as this was a Huge thing! Throwing out ur wife n talking crass is Not a thing that can be ignored with a "chalta hai attitude".

As far as Subbu is concerned, he will do what he is here for. So m not worrying. Even if he creates a MU between Ishra they will solve it in their own stupid ways ๐Ÿ˜†.

As usual all tracks will end into comedy or Romance.

Only good thing in this serial now is Kids as they r finally not talking like Adults or thinking of Evil ways to take revenge from step mother. Finally they r acting as Kids!

Well said megha

Their love is unsaid

It is visible from all pores of their body

And it was just a formality

And wet cardboard is annoying

He has started his gamea
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Leo Raman will definitely not doubt her bt he'll say sorry on behalf of his Family...

and Ofcourse Bhallas's will say Sorry...

actually tell you what... in this track Ishita hasnt done anything. looks like they will make Subbu an out-and-out villain. if he does something nasty, and if Bhallas blame Ishita, then they should apologise, and Raman should too...

the problem I have is the fact that when Ishita did mistreat Raman during the Mani track (I am talking about making him jealous, not understanding his tears etc.), and then Raman mistreated her when he was drunk, Ishita indulging SHagun during the anniversary and all, not considering what Raman might have to re-live, to the most recent Raman's stupid "Get Out"... THESE are the things we need real apologies for. Sadly, it seems like the CVs think that making them apologise for real mistakes make make them seem weak/bad  almost as if the CVs' egos will be bruised if the leads have to apologise ๐Ÿ˜†
--Megha-- thumbnail

What please ๐Ÿ˜›

Mani was (is ๐Ÿค”) her 4am Friend.

We r stupid who did not get this simple fact that she never called him during distress.
--Megha-- thumbnail

actually tell you what... in this track Ishita hasnt done anything. looks like they will make Subbu an out-and-out villain. if he does something nasty, and if Bhallas blame Ishita, then they should apologise, and Raman should too...

the problem I have is the fact that when Ishita did mistreat Raman during the Mani track (I am talking about making him jealous, not understanding his tears etc.), and then Raman mistreated her when he was drunk, Ishita indulging SHagun during the anniversary and all, not considering what Raman might have to re-live, to the most recent Raman's stupid "Get Out"... THESE are the things we need real apologies for. Sadly, it seems like the CVs think that making them apologise for real mistakes make make them seem weak/badalmost as if the CVs' egos will be bruised if the leads have to apologise๐Ÿ˜†

More than saying Sorry to each other, cant they just talk like 2 mature ppl?

(Raman shud say Sorry for get out- its big).

Well if the leads talk its a progression in their relationship so how can the CVs show that na? CVs will need to prolong CONSUMMATION so they need to show drama n illogical misunderstandings. ๐Ÿ˜›
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
finally ishita confessed she is dumb, though it was  half true. IMO she is dumb  after accident track. 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Leo Raman will definitely not doubt her bt he'll say sorry on behalf of his Family...

and Ofcourse Bhallas's will say Sorry...

Woh hi to track ka end hai
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ZD ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Ishita complained about Raman in front of Subbu ??? or you meant Mani ??? 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ZD ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Ishita complained about Raman in front of Subbu ??? or you meant Mani ??? 

no . 30 april ep. i watched it today only online. i was shocked ๐Ÿ˜†  ex means obviously subbu noh