interesting concept.. totally lvd it...
update nxt part soon..
and plz pm me whenever u update...

thank u dear๐Ÿ˜Š
will surely pm u
pwaram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter -2

Their final exams ended and summer vacations started.After sandhir's last encounter,sanyukta was sure that randhir is not a serious guy.

In order to spend the vacation in a meaningful way, sanyukta thought of joining any sport activity. Sanyukta liked playing basketball so she joined the classes.Same was the case with randhir, he also joined the volleyball classes.After somedays one new guy joined the basketball classes whose name was jiggy(he is the same guy who was sitting beside randhir during sandhir's last encounter).Seeing him sanyukta was shocked n prayed to god dat she shud not meet randhir after this.But god had his own plan.

After sanyukta's basketball class,she was returning home on her bicycle but on her way she met randhir who was going in opposite side to meet jiggy.Seeing randhir sanyukta thought-

Sa(in thoughts)-Ohh god..aapse  bola tha na maine mujhe isse nhi milna phir bhi...arrgghh.

Randhir also noticed sanyukta n their eyes met.Seeing her ,randhir smirked naughtily remembering their last encounter and sanyukta gave him an angry look n left from there.

Now everyday sandhir used to meet on their way back home with randhir laughing at sanyukta's antics n sanyukta giving him angry looks.With this their summer vacations ended n their 7th std was going to start.

Sanyukta was very excited not bcoz school was starting but bcoz it was her birthday month.It was their 1st day of the new session,everybody was rushing to find their respective classes.Sanyukta reached her class n met her besties kaustuki and vidushi.After sometime Randhir also entered the class wid jiggy.Randhir looked around the class n noticed sanyukta looking at him.He smirked looking at her n sanyukta looked away. Kaustuki noticed this n took sanyukta in a corner.

K: sanyu,why were u looking at randhir n why he smiled looking at u?

Sa: nothing kaustu.

K: are u sure sanyu?

Sa:yes kaustu,mai tumse kabhi kuch chupati hu kya?

K:ok ok.

Soon the bell rang n prayer started.After prayer their class teacher entered.She introduced herself to the class,then she announced that she decide everyone's seats today itself.The arrangement was like 3 students on one bench i.e. 3 boys on one bench or 3 girls on one bench.

Soon everybody's seat was decided n to sanyukta's horror sanyukta was sitting in front of randhir which was totally unacceptable for sanyukta.She was cursing her class teacher n on the other hand randhir was just happy as he will get to trouble sanyukta even more.

Lets see now what will happen in their life.

I hope u all like it.

Please comment n give ur opinions.๐Ÿ˜Š
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...sanyu and rd aage peeche๐Ÿ‘
and rs will get more time to trouble her๐Ÿ˜ˆ
soon next prt asap๐Ÿ˜Š
scarlet1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow