ChurriBurri

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

roshni is sids life he cannot live without her
but seeing dd failing health he had no other choice
he did not want dd to be insulted more 
he did not have much time too as kri had given time limit
so he gave back the patels their everything

Very True!! Sid is a lifeless corpse right now without Roshni. The Sid that we once knew is not the Sid we are about to see in the sense that the happy go lucky Sid. Now we are going to see the Sid who is hurt and lonely. He won't be showing it to the rest of the family but as viewers we will continue seeing Sid enclosed within himself. It will be sad to watch but that is what we will see. He knows that he had no choice but then again he wishes things were different. Let's find out things unfold in the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

Originally posted by .chandni.

roshni is sids life he cannot live without her
but seeing dd failing health he had no other choice
he did not want dd to be insulted more 
he did not have much time too as kri had given time limit
so he gave back the patels their everything

Very True!! Sid is a lifeless corpse right now without Roshni. The Sid that we once knew is not the Sid we are about to see in the sense that the happy go lucky Sid. Now we are going to see the Sid who is hurt and lonely. He won't be showing it to the rest of the family but as viewers we will continue seeing Sid enclosed within himself. It will be sad to watch but that is what we will see. He knows that he had no choice but then again he wishes things were different. Let's find out things unfold in the show. 
yes that is what he is now ... a living corpse
i am sure kri sim will not even bother
but raj beeji will be hurt seeing him that way
hope something good happens for sidni now 
Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
In all honesty I don't agree with Sid's decision. He shouldn't of sacrificed his happiness. He and Roshni deserve to be happy together. Poor souls have suffered enough.

I guess the CVs wanted to create further drama and with Roshni's father making an entry, hopefully he will prove to be a catalyst in bringing SidNi together.

As for Sid, I disagree with his choices but I can understand where he is coming from. The guy is a gem...always putting others before himself. But it's high time he became a little selfish and thought about what he wants - Roshni.
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Bohemian..

In all honesty I don't agree with Sid's decision. He shouldn't of sacrificed his happiness. He and Roshni deserve to be happy together. Poor souls have suffered enough.

I guess the CVs wanted to create further drama and with Roshni's father making an entry, hopefully he will prove to be a catalyst in bringing SidNi together.

As for Sid, I disagree with his choices but I can understand where he is coming from. The guy is a gem...always putting others before himself. But it's high time he became a little selfish and thought about what he wants - Roshni.

If he were to be selfish then the title of the show would not be justified. He is the type of Jamai who gives everything up to make sure his sasural is happy, hence "jamai raja". 
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Bohemian..

First of a'll sid can never be selfish. Its not in his nature. Moreover he is thinking about roshni's family which in a way is supporting roshni. He wanted to give back DD's self respect and pride without creating a tamasha. So I don't see any other way he could have done that. So car roshni is concerned she is the one mostly responsible for the state of their relationship. So involving her in this decision was pointless because she would never would have let this happen. She would have chosen to stay the way they are. Sid is just doing his duty as a sil
Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Erm, I'm not asking Sid to be selfish in a -ve sense...that would obviously go against his nature. That I understand. But he is human after all. We all are entitled to be a little selfish in the sense that we shouldn't have to sacrifice our happiness. Sid doesn't have to be a martyr all the time...it's not fair on him. I used the word selfish in a different context.

On a different note: after watching the show from the very beginning, I don't think I need a lowdown on what kind of Jamai Sid is...or about  the essence of the show...I understand perfectly. Hardly rocket science LOL And I also understand why Sid has done what he did. But still...no harm in debating now, is there? Tongue

Edited by ..Bohemian.. - 03 May 2015 at 1:04pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jamai Raja Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index