Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In all honesty I don't agree with Sid's decision. He shouldn't of sacrificed his happiness. He and Roshni deserve to be happy together. Poor souls have suffered enough.

I guess the CVs wanted to create further drama and with Roshni's father making an entry, hopefully he will prove to be a catalyst in bringing SidNi together.

As for Sid, I disagree with his choices but I can understand where he is coming from. The guy is a gem...always putting others before himself. But it's high time he became a little selfish and thought about what he wants - Roshni.
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

In all honesty I don't agree with Sid's decision. He shouldn't of sacrificed his happiness. He and Roshni deserve to be happy together. Poor souls have suffered enough.

I guess the CVs wanted to create further drama and with Roshni's father making an entry, hopefully he will prove to be a catalyst in bringing SidNi together.

As for Sid, I disagree with his choices but I can understand where he is coming from. The guy is a gem...always putting others before himself. But it's high time he became a little selfish and thought about what he wants - Roshni.

If he were to be selfish then the title of the show would not be justified. He is the type of Jamai who gives everything up to make sure his sasural is happy, hence "jamai raja". 
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

First of a'll sid can never be selfish. Its not in his nature. Moreover he is thinking about roshni's family which in a way is supporting roshni. He wanted to give back DD's self respect and pride without creating a tamasha. So I don't see any other way he could have done that. So car roshni is concerned she is the one mostly responsible for the state of their relationship. So involving her in this decision was pointless because she would never would have let this happen. She would have chosen to stay the way they are. Sid is just doing his duty as a sil
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Erm, I'm not asking Sid to be selfish in a -ve sense...that would obviously go against his nature. That I understand. But he is human after all. We all are entitled to be a little selfish in the sense that we shouldn't have to sacrifice our happiness. Sid doesn't have to be a martyr all the time...it's not fair on him. I used the word selfish in a different context.

On a different note: after watching the show from the very beginning, I don't think I need a lowdown on what kind of Jamai Sid is...or about  the essence of the show...I understand perfectly. Hardly rocket science 😆 And I also understand why Sid has done what he did. But still...no harm in debating now, is there? 😛
Edited by ..Bohemian.. - 8 years ago