Jamai Raja

Sacrifice..why now?

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why did Sid feel like scarificing all of a sudden now? He has been seeing DD in a poor state for quite some time now...also I think DD faced bigger financial crisis much before this...
so why didnt sid sacrifice then? Roshni was against him then it would have been perfect...no! He had to wait till roshni started loving him again

And why didnt Sid leave roshni when dd wanted her to marry krish? DD would have been grateful to him forever...and he would be in everybody's good books except roshni's ofcourse but who cares about roshni...her heart will break big deal
And saying sorry in private is not going to solve everything..does he even realize what hr has done?
They are not merely separated..they are divorced...there is nothing holding them together now...nothing at all.. If yash was single then dd would have again tried to get them married *shudder*
Let me just say this divorce looks forced..they didnt find a better track to continue...so we get this...because if they reunite sidni now then they can never ever separate them...except by death ofcourae so this is going to drag for sometime
And what the hell are sidni doing in the party clapping and cheering shiv and dd...arey if you have brought in such a serious subject then atleast honour it...what is sid doing in the party???
so this is what is called ranting I guess...i am super pissed right now...sorry if I hurt anyone by saying sid is wrong
Edited by sidnilove - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidnilove

Why did Sid feel like scarificing all of a sudden now? He has been seeing DD in a poor state for quite some time now...also I think DD faced bigger financial crisis much before this...

so why didnt sid sacrifice then? Roshni was against him then it would have been perfect...no! He had to wait till roshni started loving him again

DD was never broken like the way she broke down in the last episode.. She was a fighter always and it was the first time she said she is a failure.. And even Roshni was blaming herself for DD's condition and wanted her happiness. So, Sid did the right thing by doing something to give back the property even if it is by sacrificing the most precious thing he had.. Otherwise if the next day, DD was thrown out of the house and something happens to her, Sid  would never be able to forgive himself and maybe Roshni too😭.

And why didnt Sid leave roshni when dd wanted her to marry krish? DD would have been grateful to him forever...and he would be in everybody's good books except roshni's ofcourse but who cares about roshni...her heart will break big deal

That time Roshni don't want to marry Krish and SidNi  loved each otherπŸ˜•

And saying sorry in private is not going to solve everything..does he even realize what hr has done?
They are not merely separated..they are divorced...there is nothing holding them together now...nothing at all.. If yash was single then dd would have again tried to get them married *shudder*
Let me just say this divorce looks forced..they didnt find a better track to continue...so we get this...because if they reunite sidni now then they can never ever separate them...except by death ofcourae so this is going to drag for sometime

That's true, this will be the last separation so it may drag..πŸ˜•

And what the hell are sidni doing in the party clapping and cheering shiv and dd...arey if you have brought in such a serious subject then atleast honour it...what is sid doing in the party???
so this is what is called ranting I guess...i am super pissed right now...sorry if I hurt anyone by saying sid is wrong

That's OK, everyone has their POV.. But according to me Sid is not wrong😊
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya sid is wrong/ selfish when it cums for others happiness...😊 I thk ryt now his sacrifice is much needed... When simran made a condition to sid, actually he ready to sacrifice his wealth for his love then when it cums for roshni/ dd's happiness he ready to sacrifice his love...πŸ˜• He had only 2 option, one is his happiness with roshni and other one dd's pride/happiness with roshni both are lies with roshni so finally he chosed her mom over him that too aft seeing dd's health condition otherwise the divorce didn't happnd...  Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zoopassion

Amazing answer. Well said. πŸ‘ Explains everything.
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zoopassion

Yes Roshni didnt like Krish..but my point is Roshni's opinion doesn't matter...does she like being divorced? No! but who cares?
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidnilove

Yes Roshni didnt like Krish..but my point is Roshni's opinion doesn't matter...does she like being divorced? No! but who cares?

Roshni too had signed the divorce papers.. That time she too wanted divorce eventhough she wrongly accused Sid of using her, now both don't want divorce... Sometimes no ones opinions matters only circumstances mattersπŸ˜•

And Roshni's opinion mattered during Krish's time.. She blantly refused to marry Krish and left the house with Sid.. She married Sid with according to her wish..
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShaReYam

Amazing answer. Well said. πŸ‘ Explains everything.

You said it girl...I also think that Sid is not wrong here at all. I think the only thing that he ever did that was wrong was his lie about his identity, but his reasons for that was justifiable as well. I feel he might have done things that might seem wrong but his reasons are always justifiable. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
roshni is sids life he cannot live without her
but seeing dd failing health he had no other choice
he did not want dd to be insulted more 
he did not have much time too as kri had given time limit
so he gave back the patels their everything
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .chandni.

roshni is sids life he cannot live without her

but seeing dd failing health he had no other choice
he did not want dd to be insulted more 
he did not have much time too as kri had given time limit
so he gave back the patels their everything

Very True!! Sid is a lifeless corpse right now without Roshni. The Sid that we once knew is not the Sid we are about to see in the sense that the happy go lucky Sid. Now we are going to see the Sid who is hurt and lonely. He won't be showing it to the rest of the family but as viewers we will continue seeing Sid enclosed within himself. It will be sad to watch but that is what we will see. He knows that he had no choice but then again he wishes things were different. Let's find out things unfold in the show. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Churri

Very True!! Sid is a lifeless corpse right now without Roshni. The Sid that we once knew is not the Sid we are about to see in the sense that the happy go lucky Sid. Now we are going to see the Sid who is hurt and lonely. He won't be showing it to the rest of the family but as viewers we will continue seeing Sid enclosed within himself. It will be sad to watch but that is what we will see. He knows that he had no choice but then again he wishes things were different. Let's find out things unfold in the show. 

yes that is what he is now ... a living corpse
i am sure kri sim will not even bother
but raj beeji will be hurt seeing him that way
hope something good happens for sidni now