welcome back rajat and anuraj - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
ok guys!!😃 loved todays anuraj scene very much😳 and i have made up my pyaara sa brain to like this track and yes now im liking ss and will do anything for it
ps radhika i have shared the TB article with ishvi😃 hope they c that many of if fans support them😃
Originally posted by shrividhya

ok guys!!😃 loved todays anuraj scene very much😳 and i have made up my pyaara sa brain to like this track and yes now im liking ss and will do anything for it
ps radhika i have shared the TB article with ishvi😃 hope they c that many of if fans support them😃

super shri i hope they clarify
Originally posted by R95510

super shri i hope they clarify
i have asked them for a small message for all ss forumwaasiyon😃😃hopwe they give a message😃

i have asked them for a small message for all ss forumwaasiyon😃😃hopwe they give a message😃
dono ajj twitter pe active nahi the i think they are busying in shooting , i think we will get reply after 9pm

thankuuu shri. i was so off mood today after i read that article

thankuuu shri. i was so off mood today after i read that article
nammalaam yaaru radhika!!!! jus chill😉

yes yaar you are 100 percent right. why did i not think ofit?

And i predict that Kaajal will claim - in the event of a miscarriage or abortion - that Anu was 

responsible for all triggering events..
i feel kajal will tell pehla waaris of the house so property will be in my bachchas name
thats how she will get the property may b neil will tell that he loves dev and not her and at that time she will do some drama like this and black mail them😕
Hope Anu will find out something as she was the one who bumped into Kajal into hospital when papers were fallen. Hope Anu picked them up before Kajal and got to know the truth.