Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Bye for gud n to hell wid ssel (Page 3)

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I feel your pain.
Yuvraaj who has no backbone and will not stand up to his Dadi... a pathetic looser

Suhaani why would you decorate the room and why would you help Soumya get ready...a pathetic loser

a pathetic loser + a pathetic loser = YuVani  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SKS74appuaksdunceHatsandiab

iLoveNutella Senior Member
iLoveNutella
iLoveNutella

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
The CV's created a beautiful idea which people loved and then they actually executed that idea by turning it into a roller coaster , it went down and it went up , but now ...that rollercoaster is staying down..

I couldn't agree with you anymore , the only reason why I'm watching this serial is that my mother still likes it ( it gives her half an hour at least to take a break from her busy life) and just to 'spend time with her' and give her company I watch it with her . If this silly ironic illogical drama continues for another week or two , I've had it .

CV's ? If you're reading this just wanted to say you are nearly there to losing a fan . Just putting that out there .

Rant over LOL

Edited by unicornlover - 02 May 2015 at 2:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksdunceHat

SKS74 Newbie
SKS74
SKS74

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amni375

...a pathetic loser + a pathetic loser = YuVani  LOL

Yep, and this has been obvious for ages yet still people complain? Tongue

Sometimes it's compelling viewing watching how badly written a drama is, this is one of those serials. 

As for the 'potential' Suhani had that people keep referring to. The day she continued responding to that hag who only calls her  'Eh Ladki' AngryAngry, she was a permanent loser in my eyes right there.  

The big disappointment for me has been her Loser hubby with his Non-existent balls and stunningly weak 'plans'. Still it's always encouraging to see him looking after his dog so well.  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksiLoveNutelladunceHatamni375sandiab

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SKS74

Sometimes it's compelling viewing watching how badly written a drama is, this is one of those serials. 

As for the 'potential' Suhani had that people keep referring to. The day she continued responding to that hag who only calls her  'Eh Ladki' AngryAngry, she was a permanent loser in my eyes right there.  

The big disappointment for me has been her Loser hubby with his Non-existent balls and stunningly weak 'plans'. Still it's always encouraging to see him looking after his dog so well.  LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
you made my night ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iLoveNutelladunceHat...Binny...

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SKS74

u so right once she started responding to her pet name automatically we should have known that her self respect, izzat, pride in herself was no more. i thnk that yuvani have been married for nearly 10 months if i am correct and she has been called eh ladki the entire time i  cnt believe i watched this vomit show for so long and am still hoping that there a miracle could happen i would serious forget everything i watched if they just made suhani have some self respect in herself and stop using her baby voice for yuvraj as if he was a 5 yr old

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksiLoveNutelladunceHat

Angela_Grokes IF-Rockerz
Angela_Grokes
Angela_Grokes

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
You said it all Dunce! Clap

I would watch the Nagin crap in Sasural Simar Ka for once but this crap... NO! I have had enough of it. I can make a long list of shows which are hated by people and are still better than this stupid show.

Sns - Blah! It would watch it in place of SSEL. Even if I faint midway.LOL
BV - still better than dadi crap here. They have got a nice dadisaa at least.
Dabh - At least the female lead has some voice.
Yrkkh - They cry less, as of I heard. 
Meri asshiqui - The useless drama created there is at least watchable.

Every show! Every show! It would watch anything but the crap CVs are dishing out here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaks

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@Dunce: I totally loved you post.Thumbs Up I think I'm done too... My only love for this show is off-screen fun... but don't think it will hold me long enough either. But so good to see youHug
And you were accused in my place by yusramazharLOL Sorry about that buddy!LOL

@Yusramazhar: Quite provocative, aren't you? "lecture", "negative post"... etc etc 

And I really don't want to carry this on as a fight/start accusing but I hope you know the DIFFERENCE between a so-called negative post about the show and a negative post about the fans.

Fans/Actors are real people. Characters/show is fictional. That day I asked not to do this divide of fans because you used Sahil's name in the post/title too...isn't that an unhealthy divide? ... I think I mentioned in your post that it was your title which was provocative but the not the post itself? I said same in other post related to same incident too.

Don't get what's your problem exactly?! 

Edited by drummedup - 03 May 2015 at 3:29am

appuaks

dunceHat Goldie
dunceHat
dunceHat

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

@Dunce: I totally loved you post.Thumbs Up I think I'm done too... My only love for this show is off-screen fun... but don't think it will hold me long enough either. But so good to see youHug
And you were accused in my place by yusramazharLOL Sorry about that buddy!LOL

No problemo du!
u -ve ion, I -ve ion big deal!
my weight behind da truth and da full truth...The Force Awakens!

addicted, we may have gotten
ssel, stands still and got rotten

wah wah!! shayari tha!LOLLOL

@Yusramazhar: Quite provocative, aren't you? "lecture", "negative post"... etc etc 

aren't you? aren't you?
n I'm wid du on this!
still, ym, ..i ttlly liked the kalilana behen bhai bit, very positiveTongue
loved it! ttlly honouredSmile 

And I really don't want to carry this on as a fight/start accusing but I hope you know the DIFFERENCE between a so-called negative post about the show and a negative post about the fans.

Fans/Actors are real people. Characters/show is fictional. That day I asked not to do this divide of fans because you used Sahil's name in the post/title too...isn't that an unhealthy divide? ... I think I mentioned in your post that it was your title which was provocative but the not the post itself? I said same in other post related to same incident too.

Don't get what's your problem exactly?! 

du, I don't think ym is really warring, I think she's defending yuvani...while we are venting about ssel..it's okay that ym likes ssel! chad na!

chee...I do sound like su.mahanta.devi.comDead but...

appuaks

Go to top