India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Bye for gud n to hell wid ssel (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
And dunce I have been watching other shows and really this great yuvani who the cvs thought would get spoilt if they where shown to much. Let me just say that the badi devrani couple is kicking butt that couple hasn't been on for even a month and I swear the chemsitry they have is on the same level as those 2. What a total waste of talent and chemsitry btw saraj. U watch an other show and the couple have proper scenes. Indepth scenes. Kalash, to piya ragrezz, to yeh hai mohabetein the lead couple all have nice scene. Even gohem have better scenes than those 2. I literally want to vomit when I see this golden couple together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksdunceHatanita_m

dunceHat Goldie
dunceHat
dunceHat

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

And dunce I have been watching other shows and really this great yuvani who the cvs thought would get spoilt if they where shown to much. Let me just say that the badi devrani couple is kicking butt that couple hasn't been on for even a month and I swear the chemsitry they have is on the same level as those 2. What a total waste of talent and chemsitry btw saraj. U watch an other show and the couple have proper scenes. Indepth scenes. Kalash, to piya ragrezz, to yeh hai mohabetein the lead couple all have nice scene. Even gohem have better scenes than those 2. I literally want to vomit when I see this golden couple together.
hai na?

I think the 2 stopped believing in the story and it shows...it's as if they are sleep walking dully in it.
agree...both have fab potensh...
varna...I doubt if we could wade thr the sodaragmen era hoping things would get bettah
but cvs did this planDead on the auds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksanita_m

Kukkakaali Groupbie
Kukkakaali
Kukkakaali

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I don't blame you for leaving this show one bit. I kept cool through all this stupid plotting and planning because I thought at the end Stalin-Dadi and snaky will be greatly humiliated and our spineless hero will finally speak up the truth. But no. He is muter than a mute person, God made his backbone with melted butter. As for Suhani, a girl from slum has more self respect than her. Why didn't she tell Dadi and her 3 chamsis to shove the decoration up their 'you know what I mean' body parts? And then she was trying to convince snaky? Really? Didn't she have a skillet to beat some sense into her? Cvs should get their heads out of their 'again you know what I mean' body parts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptsappuaksdunceHat

appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dunceHat

Originally posted by anita_m

Sorry, yusra, duncey may be too frank, but she's not wrong. IMO.

aww...anitams! mah saviour, my knight in shining armor!Hug

DH, nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. You rock.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dunceHatsandiab

dunceHat Goldie
dunceHat
dunceHat

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuaks

Originally posted by dunceHat

Originally posted by anita_m

Sorry, yusra, duncey may be too frank, but she's not wrong. IMO.

aww...anitams! mah saviour, my knight in shining armor!Hug

DH, nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. You rock.  

tQSmile

right now, I don't mind calling a bulldozer a bulldozer and ram down few CV-items!
but then...in the serial world it's one-way traffic...only cvs can ram down the sudienceConfused
that's bulldozer

and that's CVs distributing duncehats to audience after shovelling bad story LOL

Edited by dunceHat - 02 May 2015 at 11:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaks

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Its not our fault that we cnt tolerate a pathetic storyline and aint interest to watch vomit romance. I dnt get why the indian writers are scared to show a real strong woman on tv who wnt take shit and will give back as good as she gets. The ideal they try to show the world doesn't even exist.
simpleton Senior Member
simpleton
simpleton

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I shouted to suhan8 theow that bridal dress away.. throw it on dadis face.. how dare dadi give it to her... suhani didnt stand up for herself yes as always, nopne else did either, let alone dumbraj... whn pratima was fighting with dadi yuvraj muted her.. seriously just bcx we love saraj the cvs think they can steer yuvani any way they want.. not fair
:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dunceHat

dunceHat Goldie
dunceHat
dunceHat

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Its not our fault that we cnt tolerate a pathetic storyline and aint interest to watch vomit romance. I dnt get why the indian writers are scared to show a real strong woman on tv who wnt take shit and will give back as good as she gets. The ideal they try to show the world doesn't even exist.

u r right! why do they show crawly weepy bechari zeros as heroines...or if the heroine is initially strong they become becharier day by day!?
hmmm...? point sandia Thumbs Up its kinda sazish of CVs on the audience!

i'll put all my braincells behind this and keep you posted if get the logic

Go to top